Mika's Tartan Trousers (Part Two)

kath

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope so Rainbow! I haven't had time to check since I got in late form work last night and Ab was finishing him yesterday. He just needs his new voice box I think when we see Sheena!

I am sure that his crotch is fine...I keep checking that.

I hope so Rainbow! I haven't had time to check since I got in late form work last night and Ab was finishing him yesterday. He just needs his new voice box I think when we see Sheena!

I am sure that his crotch is fine...I keep checking that.

You should attach a wee little hand to his trews and write KATH on it. :naughty:

Hi Rainbow....and everyone else that VERY wisely popped in here whilst we were away to prevent Rainbow from staging a TOTAL tartan takeover!

Well, yes, sort of good news...the bear WAS safely delivered in Mika's hands...however...nothing else other than that to report really. It all happened so quickly (and, of course, as usual when Mika is around I can NEVER remember the details clearly..OK...so that is just my Oldling brain). However...I will tell you what I can....

We were lurking around the back entrance (of the venue you understand) because my Oldling brain had mangaged to be alert enough to do a vauge calculation of how long I thought it might take for Mika's car to arrive from the airport. However, When the car pulled up, I saw Richard/Andy and Mika's Mum (I was going to put 'Mrs Pennimann' then but I thought that Rainbow might go into meltdown...and ...although a melted Rainbow would be VERRA pretty...we would miss her). When we realised that Mika was actually also in the car, I quickly extracted the 'Bear Carrier' from the big black bag that the security guards had kindly supplied us with to keep the poor wee thing semi dry!

So, I presume that I gave the bear to Mika and that he said thank you...but I don't actually remember! However....after that the bag was empty so I must have done...........what a silly Oldling!

The bear was lovely! It has to be said that I was VERY reluctant to let him go. The new 'voice box' that Sheena made sang 'Love Love me'.....it was amazing! Sheena has also bought him some white trainers and by the time he had his braces on, dangling down, he looked great!

I hope Mika loves him as much as we all do!

Rainbow....My camera has died...I think it was that crotch shot that did it....so I just used disposable cameras in Glasgow....I got them developed today and I will pop a pic of the bear in with your Christmas card.