Hi! from the United States / Philly!!

Francesca

hi everybody, of course im from the united states :punk: and i love MIKA!!:mf_lustslow: any way the first time i heard of him was on a comercial during degrassi :band: then on mo'nique's fat chance Paris and on the runway they played the son "Big Girl ( You are Beautiful) so as soon as i could find a 'puter i searched, listened, loved. i like his style as i was listening it was so different. and i seen alot of interviews i think her is sooooooo uber cool:groupwave:

, and it was cool he's from lebanon cus one of my old middle school teachers is from there and she always talked about how she loved it, she's one of the reasons i wanted to visit there. then other than there i want to visit London, Paris, and South America. as u can probably tell im a very fashioney person:blush-anim-cl: i want to be a fashion designer, and i wanna visit South America because its like one of the countries you never hear about i completely forgot about then til i looked at a map again.

about me? well im very into almost everything even things you'd think i wouldn't be into.and im always open to meet new ppl and try new things, umm im funny and a good friend, my fav instruments are piano, guitar, and violin, and when i get older i want to travel.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi everybody, of course im from the united states and i love MIKA! any way the first time i heard of him was on a comercial during degrassI then on mo'nique's fat chance Paris and on the runway they played the son "Big Girl ( You are Beautiful) so as soon as i could find a 'puter i searched, listened, loved. i like his style as i was listening it was so different. and i seen alot of interviews i think her is sooooooo uber

, and it was cool he's from lebanon cus one of my old middle school teachers is from there and she always talked about how she loved it, she's one of the reasons i wanted to visit there. then other than there i want to visit London, Paris, and South America. as u can probably tell im a very fashioney person:blush-anim-cl: i want to be a fashion designer, and i wanna visit South America because its like one of the countries you never hear about i completely forgot about then til i looked at a map again.

about me? well im very into almost everything even things you'd think i wouldn't be into.and im always open to meet new ppl and try new things, umm im funny and a good friend, my fav instruments are piano, guitar, and violin, and when i get older i want to travel.

:yay: WELCOME TO THE FAN CLUB!!!! :yay:

I love it when people discover Mika's music!!!

:woot_jump:

especially if you live in the States!

('cause he's not popular here yet:thumbdown: )

Have tons for fun here and don't be afraid to post away!:biggrin2: