I respect Mika.

Finkster

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As to what Scut Monkey was saying, we clearly don't know him on a personal level (hahaha), however I still have respect for the Mika I see. The one that promotes causes such as Global Warming, writes songs to warn people not to have sex too early, and to tell women who are big that they are indeed beautiful!

I love and respect the Mika who takes his time to meet with most of his fans after performances and who just comes off as a generally nice guy.

I don't think we're painting an unrealistic picture of him, we've all witnessed this sort of stuff. :)

What do you mean Jess?? I know Mika on a personal level...we are BFFs :blink: lol I wish :wink2:

You're right, all though we don't know him on a personal level, we are still able to see the good sides of his personality...in the songs he writes and the causes he supports. And if he really was a bad person, I highly doubt that he would take so much time out of his day to talk with so many fans...unless he just wants all the presents...I mean, he does like toys :wink2:

Oh, of course not (about the bolded part). I didn't pick that up from what you posted at all! :) I was just making that comment in case some people were thinking either, "Oh no, I've committed a deadly sin because I find Mika attractive in *that* way," or "This thread is too based on the thought that Mika is an innocent daisy."

And I totally agree with you! I don't know Mika, but I feel as if I CAN respect him on a personal level, from what I know of him. :)

Yay!

I'm glad we all are so understanding here, hahah really!

Hahaha, this is just a respect thread, not an, "ZOMG. MIKA IS SO CUTE AND INNOCENT." thread.

Lmao, I love how we all would put "Zomg!"

When immitating something..

What do you mean Jess?? I know Mika on a personal level...we are BFFs :blink: lol I wish :wink2:

You're right, all though we don't know him on a personal level, we are still able to see the good sides of his personality...in the songs he writes and the causes he supports. And if he really was a bad person, I highly doubt that he would take so much time out of his day to talk with so many fans...unless he just wants all the presents...I mean, he does like toys :wink2:

HAHHHA!!

I love you, Hollis!:roftl:

Yay!

I'm glad we all are so understanding here, hahah really!

Hahaha, this is just a respect thread, not an, "ZOMG. MIKA IS SO CUTE AND INNOCENT." thread.

Lmao, I love how we all would put "Zomg!"

When immitating something..

:roftl: It's the ultimate fangirl statement! ZOMG!

One more thing. haha

I don't think Mika will read this thread. I highly doubt he comes on here anymore with his busy schedule, and because the threads move so quickly now.

I just wanted to post this for my own benefit and for all of ours as a nice gesture, anyway.what I'm trying to say is I don't think he'll ever read this, I just wanted to make this thread,anyway.

Yeah--

This shouldn't be about saying, "Oh, I have respect for him, therefore the fact that I posted that I thought that he was sexy after a Mikagasmic picture is horrible." It's not. Commenting on his attractiveness, not a problem, and I can't see why that would be disrespectful of him at all---Honestly, if any of you were reading a forum about yourselves and people were making comments about how nice you looked, how could you feel anything but flattery? Mika fully knows what he does to people---after all, he DOES take his shirt off during Love Today, and sex appeal is a part of the whole shebang. If he was so worried about the whole sex factor, he would not jump around stage in tight pants with no shirt on. It's human nature to lust over attractive people, and it all comes with the territory of chatting with your friends on here. HOWEVER, there is a line between moderately lusty comments and downright disrespectfully sexual comments. The rocket ship thread? I've read parts, but what I saw was talking about aliens and the like, but I know that the general idea behind it is something very different. I'd just advise to think about how you would feel if people were talking about your bodily functions on a public forum. :blink:

This is more about saying, "I respect that Mika is a talented man and not a sex object." There's a difference between finding someone attractive and talking about it and being disrespectful. Mika is a person just like you and me, with real feelings, emotions and thoughts. His body is fun to look at, but it's not public access.

Nothing to add at the moment. You said it very well and I completely agree :thumb_yello:

:roftl: It's the ultimate fangirl statement! ZOMG!

lmao, it really is!

:naughty:

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I love this thread, and I LOVE YOU TOO JESS!, but I just thought I would lighten the mood a little bit :wink2:

Oh yes, you're very good at that!

This thread is starting to crack me up.

We're all, "I love you!!" It's like we appreciate things and each other more.

Which is a good thing. :thumb_yello:

Look at all that comes out of a simple gesture. LOL

lmao, it really is!

Exactly! :) Last night, I seriously felt "a moment" coming on. I wanted to give everyone a virtual hug. :D

THIS IS COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC BUT I WILL EXPLODE WITH HAPPINESS IF I DON'T SHARE IT WITH ANYONE!!!

YOU GUYS!!!!!!

I JUST SAW A 3 SECOND COMMERCIAL!!!!

AND MIKA SANG "HEY BETTY YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!":mf_lustslow:

aHHHH!!!!!

Wolrd domination is near!!! I can feel it!!:mf_rosetinted:

EDIT: I just rewinded this is how it goes: there's a white background with funky Betty glasses.

announcer guy: brighter, bolder, bettier!

MIKA: Hey Betty, you are beautiful!

^^(I posted this in the appropriate post but i don't think anyone saw it yet!!)

EDIT: this might not be a big deal to you if you don't live in the States.

lmao, it really is!

Oh yes, you're very good at that!

Exactly! :) Last night, I seriously felt "a moment" coming on. I wanted to give everyone a virtual hug. :D

We are just like a big, loving family...that doesn't actually know each other. I've never liked so many people that I've never actually met. But you guys are awesome :)

LOL!! I know!! Me too!

I was like, "Wow...we're all so touchy...GROUP HUG! :huglove:"

Ooh, that's awesome!!

Was he singing that, or was he saying it?

I have to start watching that show...LOL

We are just like a big, loving family...that doesn't actually know each other. I've never liked so many people that I've never actually met. But you guys are awesome :)

Aww, agreed!

I never thought I'd make so many friends in a fanclub.

We're a close group on here, eh?

THIS IS COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC BUT I WILL EXPLODE WITH HAPPINESS IF I DON'T SHARE IT WITH ANYONE!!!

YOU GUYS!!!!!!

I JUST SAW A 3 SECOND COMMERCIAL!!!!

AND MIKA SANG "HEY BETTY YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!":mf_lustslow:

aHHHH!!!!!

Wolrd domination is near!!! I can feel it!!:mf_rosetinted:

EDIT: I just rewinded this is how it goes: there's a white background with funky Betty glasses.

announcer guy: brighter, bolder, bettier!

MIKA: Hey Betty, you are beautiful!

^^(I posted this in the appropriate post but i don't think anyone saw it yet!!)

EDIT: this might not be a big deal to you if you don't live in the States.

AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, i don't live in the states.. but... there's youtube, right? :D

Aww, agreed!

I never thought I'd make so many friends in a fanclub.

We're a close group on here, eh?

We definitely are :D

When I joined this forum I was just like, "Ok, this is silly and ridiculous, but I'll sign up anyway, just 'cause I love Mika." I couldn't believe I was signing up for a fan forum. And now, I have serious addiction issues with the MFC and I love talking to all of you guys!

I've read bits of this thread! it is rather long !

But....i agree that;

we should respect this very fun guy!

end of for me !!

so can i add in my sig now ? umm. i wll then !

ciao

xxx

Sure you can! I'll add you to the list!

:thumb_yello:

feel free to chat with us!

AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, i don't live in the states.. but... there's youtube, right? :D

Love your siggy!

Is that like 87227525 ways to say Respect?

When I joined this forum I was just like, "Ok, this is silly and ridiculous, but I'll sign up anyway, just 'cause I love Mika." I couldn't believe I was signing up for a fan forum. And now, I have serious addiction issues with the MFC and I love talking to all of you guys!

I didn't even know there were forums until the day before my first Mika concert! LOL

I just came here for pictures, then became insanely addicted.

Haha, me too. I didn't suspect this would become so dangerous :roftl:

Sure you can! I'll add you to the list!

:thumb_yello:

feel free to chat with us!

Thank you!

Yey, i respect mika !! This is a cool thread. I think MIKA is the most fun person i know -- he is so free and liberating! I swear like i saw in someone-elses avatar thingy- MiKA SHOULD be president !! or Prime minister, here in the UK !

he is also such a sweet person ! and another thing- i seriously doubt he is any difereent in real life at his house !

xxx

Love your siggy!

Is that like 87227525 ways to say Respect?

QUOTE]

oh thank you :biggrin2:

seriously addicted is the right term of putting it... i won't be here for a WHOLE week in october and I'm really afraid of missing something... (is that still normal? will it be like this forEVER? how shall i ever go on holiday again??? :blink: )

Thank you!

Yey, i respect mika !! This is a cool thread. I think MIKA is the most fun person i know -- he is so free and liberating! I swear like i saw in someone-elses avatar thingy- MiKA SHOULD be president !! or Prime minister, here in the UK !

he is also such a sweet person ! and another thing- i seriously doubt he is any difereent in real life at his house !

xxx

Aww, haha, me too!! He should rule the world!

We can take care of that.:mf_rosetinted:

I don't think he's any different at home, either.

He just seems so loving.

seriously addicted is the right term of putting it... i won't be here for a WHOLE week in october and I'm really afraid of missing something... (is that still normal? will it be like this forEVER? how shall i ever go on holiday again??? :blink: )

I feel the same way! I always think I'm going to miss something big if I'm going to be gone for a while! I don't think we can ever go on vacation again, Petra. :blink: