I respect Mika.

Finkster

EXACTLY!

I felt violated and I'm not Mika!

It's kind of like where he said that he hates being molested by people, and how people have tried to stick their hands down his pants. :blink:

People need to think: If he wasn't a "celebrity" of course they wouldn't do it, so why should his fame give people the right to touch him or yell out harassing things?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's kind of like where he said that he hates being molested by people, and how people have tried to stick their hands down his pants. :blink:

People need to think: If he wasn't a "celebrity" of course they wouldn't do it, so why should his fame give people the right to touch him or yell out harassing things?

Seriously. Just because he's a "celebrity" doesn't make it okay to violate someone like that.

How would they like it if someone shoved their hands down your pants? *shudders*

I don't know if you've seen it, but there was once a thread like, "I dare you to pinch Mika's butt once he's outside for the meet and greets after a gig."

I was just so disappointed. That's just wrong. Be happy he's nice enough to even DO meet and greets, don't do something stupid and pinch his butt and ruin the opportunity for yourself, Mika, and other fans.

**** that's just plain WRONG!

Wow. I feel sorry for people who are crazy enough to think that something like that is okay to do. I am simply mortified right now after hearing that.

Ugh, seriously now.

I don't care WHO it is. Sticking your hands down anybody's pants is just wrong.

Even if your married. At least don't do it in public.

It was in some interview talking about his release party in NY, yeah. :(

Yeah.... I read that! I was like OMG.... I can NOT beleive the nerve of some people! I would N-E-V-E-R dream of doing something like that! Well, okay- so I *might* dream it..... BUT I WOULD NEVER DO IT! :bleh:

:boxed::puke:

:no: :no: :no:

Yeah.... I read that! I was like OMG.... I can NOT beleive the nerve of some people! I would N-E-V-E-R dream of doing something like that! Well, okay- so I *might* dream it..... BUT I WOULD NEVER DO IT! :bleh:

same here, the most i would do is hug him for a pic, but only if he was ok with it. i would never do anything to bother him :no:

same here, the most i would do is hug him for a pic, but only if he was ok with it. i would never do anything to bother him :no:

Haha, I've only given him a hug.

But I asked him politely. It wasn't supposed to be a rude gesture, I hug everyone! I'm just a huggy person.

Why, this was interesting...

Quotes compilations...

One person of this board brought to my attention that the audio compilations were in bad taste and thus also offensive and disrespectful. I must admit that made me think much more and longer than the request to let the non readers thread go down the abyss.

I have been thinking about removing the links but then again I remembered that quite a lot of people enjoyed them and totally got that it was just made for the fun of it. The bits are ridiculously taken out of context and they are not even compiled professionally. One must be totally deaf not to get that this is just put together in the utmost unprofessional way (technically) and well, deaf people would not be able to listen at all so I think there's not really a problem about this. (I may be wrong, so one hint from Mika's direction about this, and the links are gone. Yet I don't think these silly little tracks are of any importance...)

Respect...

Where does it have to start, where should it end? Everybody has their thoughts and principles about that question. The difficulty is all about finding the common denominator.

Me for example, I would feel extremely uncomfortable asking for a pic of him taken with me for several reasons but also because all that aftershow queuing for having pics taken looks pretty much like a Disneyland episode to me. How can I explain to you without offending?

Of course I get that such a pic means the world to let's say 95% of all the people on this forum so I'm skating on thin ice here. But please understand that this is only my very own perception. I know that nobody wants to bother or harass him by asking for a pic and he at least seems to enjoy that so actually everything is fine.

What do I mean by Disneyland episode? Well, last year I have been there and there were those Disney characters wandering around or standing at certain points in the park just for the purpose of being photographed with the kids - and some adults (lol)

A totally different thing actually because those people in the costumes were paid to do that and nothing different. I'd feel really strange, getting all upset about a pic of myself with a person who doesn't know me at all and won't even remember my name or face the day after...

About the quotes - I like those very much :biggrin2: They are really ridiculously unprofessional (it's a compliment) and I don't see anything really disrespectful about it, but it's just me.

About the respect part - there you really confused me and that does not happen often :shocked: I had never actually thought about meeting and taking pictures with Mika from this aspect. I have just wondered how he manages to be so happy in all those fan pictures, (probably because I don't like to be photographed and I can never smile when somebody says "smile" to take a picture). I still don't know what to think.... I have to think about that :blink:

It's quite clear that those GMA-girls had a totally different look on social behaviour (oh god, I'm using words I barely understand myself:boxed: )... I disapprove it, and a lot of people here with me.

Do I think Mika had it coming? Well, IMO he's certainly aware of his looks and what he can do to people (I mean physically) and indeed, he plays with that! But to me it's more like 'you can look, but you can't touch'. So yelling 'get naked' comes very close to the 'touching' (it's a metaphor)

Agree on this one :wink2:

Yeah, people do *strange* things. I'm not really sure but I think I heard somewhere that lots of people have tried to tuck their phone numbers in his pockets (I hope I'm not inventing something right now :blink: )

Yeah, people do *strange* things. I'm not really sure but I think I heard somewhere that lots of people have tried to tuck their phone numbers in his pockets (I hope I'm not inventing something right now :blink: )

As if he'd actually call..LOL

I'll add you, Mika_forever! :thumb_yello:

Guys, are you kidding me? 26 more pages since I went to badminton????

can somebody sum up?? :blush-anim-cl:

LOL!!

Wow, I didn't realize how fast this was going.

Some more feedback on the general idea of "Respect" and "crossing the line."

Also, how some poeple have stuck their hands down Mika's pants and how he says he doens't like that sort of stuff or butt pinching because he feels violated.

Welcome back,by th eway! Did you dominate that court?