I respect Mika.

Finkster

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bye! I don't think british t.v's any better....coronation street *shivers*

i hate corrie' date=' British tv is crap....except the comedy shows......*starts watching my family*[/quote']

lol when i was little i watched sclub7's t.v show...I LOVE MR.BEAN!!! he's so awesome

I was actually thinking about Spooks or something like that :boxed: I don't know coronation street (although i think i've heard the name somewhere...)

i know that it's not of interest (this is a respect-thread and not a tv-thread :naughty: ) but I really had to laugh when Mika confessed that he is a Hollyoaks junkie :biggrin2: I don't live in the UK and so i don't know much about british soap operas but anyway - when we had the topic "Soap Operas" at school (MAAAAAAAAANY years ago) we had to watch 2 episodes of Hollyoaks (as an example for a "typicaly british tv-soap") about 10,000 times. It was actually quite funny... I remember there was a blond woman saying to a man "You wanna blame someone for this? Blame Kurt! Not me! Kurt." ( I never found out what finally happened to Kurt. Poor fella.) or two teenagers chasing after a turkey they wanted to cook & eat ("She's a turkey! Turkeys can't fly!") and I also never got to know if they finally got the poor turkey back.

ok now, back to the Respect-thread.

I respect Mika.

I was actually thinking about Spooks or something like that :boxed: I don't know coronation street (although i think i've heard the name somewhere...)

i know that it's not of interest (this is a respect-thread and not a tv-thread :naughty: ) but I really had to laugh when Mika confessed that he is a Hollyoaks junkie :biggrin2: I don't live in the UK and so i don't know much about british soap operas but anyway - when we had the topic "Soap Operas" at school (MAAAAAAAAANY years ago) we had to watch 2 episodes of Hollyoaks (as an example for a "typicaly british tv-soap") about 10,000 times. It was actually quite funny... I remember there was a blond woman saying to a man "You wanna blame someone for this? Blame Kurt! Not me! Kurt." ( I never found out what finally happened to Kurt. Poor fella.) or two teenagers chasing after a turkey they wanted to cook & eat ("She's a turkey! Turkeys can't fly!") and I also never got to know if they finally got the poor turkey back.

ok now, back to the Respect-thread.

I respect Mika.

lol you've never heard of corrie street!?! that's bomkers (heh. i'm talking like a brit pip pip cheerio!) i live in canada and i have (well we get lot's of british t.v over here)

lol you've never heard of corrie street!?! that's bomkers (heh. i'm talking like a brit pip pip cheerio!) i live in canada and i have (well we get lot's of british t.v over here)

I wished we had some british tv... but they just show the german ****: talkshows, stupid shows, soaps (that are really crappy), ...

oh that sucks...at least you have jeremy mockridge:wub2:

hello all!!!

ive been away for a while!! but now im

back!!!

whats going on my friends??:wink2:

Who the heck is this Jeremy Mockridge??????? :boxed:

And purplegrape: WELCOME BACK! Sit down and have a cookie!

I've been thinking a lot about this Mikina... have there been others that have tried to post **** like this here? Mikina was obviously just one of those persons who thought it to be funny to post random crap in the forums (definitely NOT a real fan...) .

Watch out for these people :sneaky2::hunter:

I've been thinking a lot about this Mikina... have there been others that have tried to post **** like this here? Mikina was obviously just one of those persons who thought it to be funny to post random crap in the forums (definitely NOT a real fan...) .

Watch out for these people :sneaky2::hunter:

yeah she kinda scares me! I think probably some other people do it too, but i don't know

yeah she kinda scares me! I think probably some other people do it too, but i don't know

*thinks about entering a Tokio Hotel fanclub*

no, I couldn't be so evil and say the things she has been posting in here. that's so disgusting (sorry).

I'm off to bed now. Nighty night! :)

And purplegrape: WELCOME BACK! Sit down and have a cookie!

ohhh, we have cookies???:biggrin2:

cool *takes cookie*

im way behind, but thats cause im watching project runway in the other room. love that show!!!! one of my favs!!!!:wub2: sooo much drama in season 1. the finalie!!!:punk:

any1 know what im talking about???:bleh:

ohhh, we have cookies???:biggrin2:

cool *takes cookie*

im way behind, but thats cause im watching project runway in the other room. love that show!!!! one of my favs!!!!:wub2: sooo much drama in season 1. the finalie!!!:punk:

any1 know what im talking about???:bleh:

No.

Absolutely no idea. but wait....... is that the show with the topmodels-to-be?

now i REALLY have to go to bed... I guess I'm saying this 5 times every evening but then I'm suddenly stuck in another thread again. :D

It's very logical that we respect Mika.

I respect him because he makes great music that I love. He puts time and effort in his music and perfomences.

So why wouldnt you respect Mika? And why would you even sign up if you dont even wánt to respect him for what he does. :thumbdown:

Nicely put!

I don't THINK I have you on the list, but it is quite possible that I missed your name, if not, would you like to be added, although I think it's quite clear, you don't need to be part of a list to respect Mika. :thumb_yello:

Anyway,hello everyone!

I see we HAD an interesting new member to the MFC..

No.

Absolutely no idea. but wait....... is that the show with the topmodels-to-be?

now i REALLY have to go to bed... I guess I'm saying this 5 times every evening but then I'm suddenly stuck in another thread again. :D

NOOOOOO!

I missed you AGAIN!!*mutters under breath*