The Official "Panic at the Disco"-thread

Zahara

Watch MTV's exclusive mini-movie, Panic At The Disco in "American Valley"

If it doesnt work, try YouTube:

Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k85mq1gldjc

Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8wXORgET_8

:mf_rosetinted:

the performances are awsome, but the stuff MTV added is weird.

i found out that the concert is going to be 4 HOURS LONG!!!! that's insane!!

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the performances are awsome, but the stuff MTV added is weird.

i found out that the concert is going to be 4 HOURS LONG!!!! that's insane!!

Dude, Where did you read that? Im pretty sure it's wrong.. The guys simply dont have enough material to fill 4 HOURS.. :naughty: Im sorry :bleh:

Dude, Where did you read that? Im pretty sure it's wrong.. The guys simply dont have enough material to fill 4 HOURS.. :naughty: Im sorry :bleh:

i found someone that saw them last night, and asked. :naughty:

they have 3 opening acts, so that's probably why. i'm gonna be out of there past midnight. my parents are going to be pissed.

i found someone that saw them last night, and asked. :naughty:

they have 3 opening acts, so that's probably why. i'm gonna be out of there past midnight. my parents are going to be pissed.

3 opening acts?! THREE?! Ohmy... :blink::shocked:

I used to like some of their songs...but now I'm not much into their music.

Also I've been told that they tried to make scorn of Mika and laugh about him with the Nine in the afternoon video...so I felt a little bit strange

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY MR. URIE

:mf_rosetinted:

014oo.jpg

yay!! he's 21!! i only have a year and a half to go! :thumbdown:

I used to like some of their songs...but now I'm not much into their music.

Also I've been told that they tried to make scorn of Mika and laugh about him with the Nine in the afternoon video...so I felt a little bit strange

i don't think they tried to make fun of mika...i can't even see how they could have done that.

3 opening acts?! THREE?! Ohmy... :blink::shocked:

ya. i guess they're apart of the honda civic tour too. so i'm going to be getting home at like 1:30 a.m!!

ya. i guess they're apart of the honda civic tour too. so i'm going to be getting home at like 1:30 a.m!!

Oh... you're right.. I totally forgot about the HCT :blush-anim-cl:

Make sure that you'll see The Hush Sound! They're great!! :mf_rosetinted:

Please PLEASE, even if you're not Norwegian or have any intention of visiting Norway.. sign/repost other places- this and help us poor souls in the north corner of the world see PATD??

Panic petition

I'm number 31 :mf_rosetinted:

Panic at the Disco's sophomore album, "Pretty. Odd.," hasn't even been out a month, but guitarist and chief songwriter Ryan Ross is already giving details about the group's next effort.

"We've written a bunch of songs since" recording "Pretty. Odd.," Ross tells Billboard.com, adding that "we've probably got about nine or 10 new songs going right now, so I hope that after our tour and all that, we can do another record."

Ross says the new material "is picking up where we left off. Because ["Pretty. Odd."] was a lot different for a lot of reasons, I think we're kind of finding something we're drawn to, and the stuff so far definitely sounds harder to place to me. I'm not really exactly sure what it sounds like -- I guess sometimes that's a good thing."

According to Ross, Panic plans to spend "the next year" on the road supporting the current album. The Las Vegas quartet is in the midst of headlining the Honda Civic Tour in North America and will also play the Bamboozle Festival on May 4 in East Rutherford, N.J. European dates are on tap for the summer, as well as an Australian run in August and an Asian tour after that.

The guitarist says that Panic is still stoked -- and surprised -- about the early showing of "Pretty. Odd.," which debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 after its March 25 release. "We didn't really know what to expect from this," Ross notes. "There was this joke, 'cause we were No. 2 here and some other countries, and we weren't No. 1 anywhere the first week. So it was like, 'Always the bridesmaid, never the bride...'

"But we didn't expect to even be that high, anyway. That stuff is far beyond anything we thought we'd have as far as success, so we just kind of have fun with it."

Panic recently shot a video for "The Green Gentleman (Things Have Changed), the second single from "Pretty. Odd." and follow-up to "Nine in the Afternoon." The new single will be commercially released on May 2.

[Source: Billboard.com]

Guest miika

hi,i like panc at the disco too

were are you from?

i want an answer!

people that speack spanish here?

were are you from?

i want an answer!

Im from the Netherlands :bleh: I can't speak any Spanish at all, but I'm glad to hear that you like them :biggrin2:

were are you from?

i want an answer!

Yo hablo español, cualquier cosa mandame un pm :wink2:

Sorry for invading your thread but...I liiiiike Panic at the disco! They are so original!

soooo, i just got back from the show and AMAZIIIINGGG!!!!! they were soooo friggin awsome! i missed when they came out for pics and autographs :( but there was a pit, and then seats, so i got 2nd row! To be breif, they didn't play all of their songs, and jon was drunk lol. most of the show he stood with his guitar drinking out of a red plastic cup, and talking to people in the audience. literally, while they were playing, he was standing at the edge of the stage talking to people. but he did play well....when he actually played, and he talked A LOT!!! apparently they went to the beach earlier.

i'll post some vids and pics tomorrow. i'm going to pre-apologize for my bad singing/ screaming.