MIKA likes Christian Lacroix and Satsuma

Suzy

Just to share some more silly, random bits of info regarding some of MIKA's favourite things....

(as we all know about GAP underwear, Ribena, Earl Grey, Tamagotchi, Manga, Rufus, Beck, Hollyoaks, etc).

1. Mika's favourite fashion designer is Christian Lacroix.

Sorry, can't show you or post any links as I haven't found it on the web, but it was written in Canada's FLARE magazine special insert for "Fashion Cares" event.

2. Hubby was listening to a Canadian Radio Station 104.5, ChumFM yesterday and the dj, Cory Kimm mentioned in passing as he introduced "Relax", that while MIKA was in the studio, he was teasing Cory for liking the Body Shop scent "Satsuma" , but ended up grow fond of it by the end of his stay.

*Satsuma just happens to be one of my favourites too* :wink2:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2. Hubby was listening to a Canadian Radio Station 104.5, ChumFM yesterday and the dj, Cory Kimm mentioned in passing as he introduced "Relax", that while MIKA was in the studio, he was teasing Cory for liking the Body Shop scent "Satsuma" , but ended up grow fond of it by the end of his stay.

Ha, you know I generally hate smellies (gives me a migraine), but I love satsuma.

Before I opened the thread I thought maybe you were talking about a restaurant in Soho. Satsuma is my favourite Japanese place in London. It's just steps away from Ronnie Scott's.

Ha, you know I generally hate smellies (gives me a migraine), but I love satsuma.

Its kinda like smelling orange rinds when you're not feeling well or nauseous - gives me the same relief :roftl:

And this is gonna sound a bit morbid, but my son told me yesterday that if I ever passed away and he needed something to remember me by, all he'd need to do was find a bottle of Satsuma....

And I'm glad I haven't given you any migraines, Christine! :roftl:

• 6 months later...

Yeah, I know...I'm bumping another one of my old threads again..:naughty:

Enough about Mika smelling good - have you thought about yourselves? :naughty:

If you're planning to try meeting Mika after a gig this week in London - you might want to smell like SATSUMA from the Body Shop. *hint hint*

pd_bodybutter_satsuma.jpg

• 1 month later...
Yeah, I know...I'm bumping another one of my old threads again..:naughty:

Enough about Mika smelling good - have you thought about yourselves? :naughty:

If you're planning to try meeting Mika after a gig this week in London - you might want to smell like SATSUMA from the Body Shop. *hint hint*

pd_bodybutter_satsuma.jpg

I swear I have some of that in my bathroom, I think it's time to start using it again :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Just to share some more silly, random bits of info regarding some of MIKA's favourite things....

(as we all know about GAP underwear, Ribena, Earl Grey, Tamagotchi, Manga, Rufus, Beck, Hollyoaks, etc).

1. Mika's favourite fashion designer is Christian Lacroix.

Sorry, can't show you or post any links as I haven't found it on the web, but it was written in Canada's FLARE magazine special insert for "Fashion Cares" event.

damn i listen to that station everyday except for then *curses radio gods* I liked this one time where this robot called in :roftl: nvm