Relax-acoustic

lovelove_mika

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone should make it into an Mp3 file and post it on here.

SOMEONE should make it into an Mp3 file and post it on here...

SOMEONE.

this is the first acoustic version i'm hearing...it's simply :tears: amazing :tears: soooo beautiful and angelic!!!!!:wub2:

anyone has mp3 for the acoustic versions??? this was the first song i fell in love with!

I converted it to an mp3 but i don't know how to post it..but i cantell you how to convert it..

If there's a video for it on YouTube, I can convert it using Zamzar.

You shouldn't be asking for MP3s on this site.:mf_rosetinted:

really?! why? it's not like demos!

i mean what about ppl like me, who don't have him in my country and this is the only way, cause my parent r not letting me buy his cds online, cause it's too expensive 4 us! and youtube and mp3 r my only means of seeing/hearing mika!

really?! why? it's not like demos!

i mean what about ppl like me, who don't have him in my country and this is the only way, cause my parent r not letting me buy his cds online, cause it's too expensive 4 us! and youtube and mp3 r my only means of seeing/hearing mika!

deano said so.:mf_rosetinted:

*GASP*

They don't have LICM in stores???? Tell them to order it!!

Today at Walmart, I went to the music section and looked for LICM. It was there, way in the back, behind like... some diggery-doo musician. I felt so bad for it sitting there, all alone... :( With it's little "$9.72" sticker on it. So I bought it.:biggrin2:

Today at Walmart, I went to the music section and looked for LICM. It was there, way in the back, behind like... some diggery-doo musician. I felt so bad for it sitting there, all alone... :( With it's little "$9.72" sticker on it. So I bought it.:biggrin2:

aww poor licm. maybe there were a bunch of them before, and they all got sold? and not to make you feel bad, but what if someone came in all excited to buy licm, but they were out?

kidding. but...ya. i was at barnes and noble like 2 weeks ago, and they didn't have licm. but they did have it in the little computer thing, so i listened to it.

i was at walmart like 4years ago, and they had a bunch of pictures glued to a piece of cardboard (it's not as cheap looking as i'm making it sound). i was looking at them, and there was one lonely picture of jesus in a pile full of flowers, and landscapes, so i bought it.

You are such a kind soul.

OMG, how had I never heard this before???

Relax was probably one of my least fav songs on the album, I still liked it but wasn't one that I listened too as much as the others!

NOw I'm almost in tears over it, it's beyond words...it's so perfect!

Infact I've just ordered the Relax Single from Germany (so very hard to get over here).

OMG, how had I never heard this before???

Relax was probably one of my least fav songs on the album, I still liked it but wasn't one that I listened too as much as the others!

NOw I'm almost in tears over it, it's beyond words...it's so perfect!

Infact I've just ordered the Relax Single from Germany (so very hard to get over here).

same with me! i'm so happy that i decided to collect the cd singles :biggrin2: it was 2 day later that i noticed that had relax acoustic on it.. right after i listened to it i put it on myspace to show everybody and put it on my profile :wub2: it's brilliant!!

sorry i'm kind of just rambling on and on...