Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

off Canadian ITUNEs

99 cents

easy as pie!

I love it!

Did you know that Canadian Itunes you have two different versions

of LICM...one has over my shoulder... the other has acoustic Relax

and acoustic Stuck in the Middle...RingRing is not a bonus track but regular track..so i was able to get all the goodies. You have to be in Canada to get them tho from ITUNES, if you go to the Canadian site,,,you will be re-directed to your country site. So if you are in Canada..go for it!! its beautiful and I love it so much better than the electronic version

Suz see attatchments (sorry they are small)

post-6060-142983671581_thumb.jpg

post-6060-142983671582_thumb.jpg

off Canadian ITUNEs

99 cents

easy as pie!

I love it!

Did you know that Canadian Itunes you have two different versions

of LICM...one has over my shoulder... the other has acoustic Relax

and acoustic Stuck in the Middle...RingRing is not a bonus track but regular track..so i was able to get all the goodies. You have to be in Canada to get them tho from ITUNES, if you go to the Canadian site,,,you will be re-directed to your country site. So if you are in Canada..go for it!! its beautiful and I love it so much better than the electronic version

Suz see attatchments (sorry they are small)

Ok. Thanks. :bleh:

But ive no plans to go to Canada in the next 5 years :bleh:

Is there someone who know where I can get it without going to Canada :rolleyes:

Ok. Thanks. :bleh:

But ive no plans to go to Canada in the next 5 years :bleh:

Is there someone who know where I can get it without going to Canada :rolleyes:

HMV Digital website, can you get that? It comes with LICM as extra track (WMA format though).

I got it in February when I bought the album from there, it's a fabulous version, I really love it.

i got it from the relax single cd on amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Relax-Take-Easy-Mika/dp/B000QEINQS/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/102-3576134-5804148?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1187568722&sr=8-1 it's definitely the best purchase i've ever made :thumb_yello:

:doh: it's the german/european single, i really should check what he released in my own country before asking stupid questions! :sneaky2: ok i guess it's about time i start buying his singles!

:doh: it's the german/european single, i really should check what he released in my own country before asking stupid questions! :sneaky2: ok i guess it's about time i start buying his singles!

I must take time to buy the Relax single next time I'm in Germany. Can you tell me where you can buy singles? (like in the UK it's HMV or Virgin..etc. )

and to LoveLove Mika,

Thanks for posting it! It made my day!:thumb_yello:

i think there's only one thing like HMV in germany, and that's WOM. in most cities the WOM stores are part of the big department stores like Karstadt. but you can get cds in all the big department stores, Karstadt, Kaufhof, Hertie, in the Müller drugstores and the biggest selection of cds they probably have at Saturn and MediaMarkt.

i think there's only one thing like HMV in germany, and that's WOM. in most cities the WOM stores are part of the big department stores like Karstadt. but you can get cds in all the big department stores, Karstadt, Kaufhof, Hertie, in the Müller drugstores and the biggest selection of cds they probably have at Saturn and MediaMarkt.

Thank you! I will write down these names and look for them. I don't like digital downloads for Mika...I have to have the CD with the artwork in my hands... I suppose there are no 7" versions in Germany, are there?

I absolutely adore this track.

In my opinion, it's Mika's best performance ever. The only things that come close to it are "Over My Shoulder" and "Intoxicated". The acoustic version is more emotional, dramatic and theatrical than the original; I love the dance programming in the original but (in my books) nothing compares to the breath-taking beauty of a naked voice and minimalist piano. When he sings the high note "eeeasy" I get goosebumps. :wub2:

I've wanted to add this to my MySpace profile for forever. Thank you so much! :huglove:

where / when was it recorded?

I'm pretty sure that he recorded it in acoustic session at BBC's Blue Room. Can anyone confirm? :original:

Thank you! I will write down these names and look for them. I don't like digital downloads for Mika...I have to have the CD with the artwork in my hands... I suppose there are no 7" versions in Germany, are there?

i must admit i haven't looked, but i don't think there are any of relax. the cds that were officially announced on the german mikasounds are the normal cd single with 3 tracks (including the acoustic version) and the video, and a 2-track cd single.