V festival highlights

Mika_Special

Did anyone see that last night at 11:30 ?

i did. Alexa Chung had an interview with Mika. He was dressed really cutely and said he was going to take break ! He also said he asked for stella nd ribena ! and some other posh thing which i didn't understand !

The thing that stayed in my head was when he said, 'very fruitful conversation!' i thought that was cute ! he looked pretty tired !

i hope it will come on youtube soon !!

:mf_rosetinted::bleh::biggrin2:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone see that last night at 11:30 ?

i did. Alexa Chung had an interview with Mika. He was dressed really cutely and said he was going to take break ! He also said he asked for stella nd ribena ! and some other posh thing which i didn't understand !

The thing that stayed in my head was when he said, 'very fruitful conversation!' i thought that was cute ! he looked pretty tired !

i hope it will come on youtube soon !!

:mf_rosetinted::bleh::biggrin2:

the other thing was stella artois :naughty:

i thought he looked a little tipsy ? maybe just me ...lol

but yeah he looked great :thumb_yello:

lol !! no the posh thing began with m ! i was like , 'erm wot now !'

lol, hey u know whot that cud have been it, he cud have been a little tipsy !!

Maybe with stella artois_you never know !:biggrin2: But sometimes when you're tired you look a lil' weird ^^

I can't wait to see the interview ! I hope it's on Youtube soon !

What's manuka honey?!? i'm confused...anyways yeah i found a link on his myspace blog thingy hope that helps:biggrin2:

"Active Manuka honey" is the only honey available for sale that is tested for its antibacterial activity. It contains an additional antibacterial component found only in honey produced from Leptospermum plants: what has been called the "Unique Manuka Factor" (UMF). There is evidence that the two antibacterial components may have a synergistic action.

Internally, Active Manuka Honey stimulates the immune system and helps the body deal with infections. Research has shown that Active Manuka Honey also promotes the rehydration of the body, causing the earlier clearing of diarrhea, vomiting and stomach upsets. Active Manuka Honey is also effective in killing the Helicobacter pylori bug, which is present in stomach ulcers, and is effective in treating cuts, burns, wounds, acne, abscesses, cracked skin, sore gums, sore throats, colds, indigestion, eye infections and even Irritable Bowel Syndrome.

I didn't know what Manuka Honey was either! I just googled it...hope this helps!

(I found this info here: http://www.downtoearth.org/articles/manuka_honey.htm)