This Ones For Us Girls (16+) PART 3

CazGirl

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats right, and i always thought he liked me too...and that msn convo gives me mixed signals...i just wanted everyone opinions if they could share them...

I think...that you should stay in touch with him and be totally awesome you, because he'll realize that you're way groovier than that other chick he's with and prance over to you like a reindeer. :biggrin2:

I think...that you should stay in touch with him and be totally awesome you, because he'll realize that you're way groovier than that other chick he's with and prance over to you like a reindeer. :biggrin2:

well he IS in Italy and im in england lol, it makes it a bit difficult!

when he told me he was sort of seeing someone it did really hurt me, but i shouldnt have been surprised. we do after all live in different countries and nothing's gonna become of us, apart from a fling if it happens xDDD

SHERRY - I cant use msn, it keeps logging me out!!! but i did get your msg!

haha..

yeah, I'm getting quite confused by all these new parts all the time xD

btw, I'm watching QaF, so... I might dissappear sometimes. like.. when it gets too exiting :naughty::das:

it runs kinda fast!

i think next week we make part4!

what is that?

it runs kinda fast!

i think next week we make part4!

what is that?

QaF= Queer As Folks. it's a TV series, but I downloaded all five seasons, since they don't show it on tv here anymore. They did like... 7 years ago or something, but I was way too young to really look at it back then :naughty: I did actually catch ONE episode tho.. haha... yeah, good thing for a 10-11 yearold to see?

QaF= Queer As Folks. it's a TV series, but I downloaded all five seasons, since they don't show it on tv here anymore. They did like... 7 years ago or something, but I was way too young to really look at it back then :naughty: I did actually catch ONE episode tho.. haha... yeah, good thing for a 10-11 yearold to see?

OMFG I luuuuurve Queer as Folk

John likes the blonde ones :)

OMFG I luuuuurve Queer as Folk

John likes the blonde ones :)

Yeah love it too! It's really addictive. started looking last week, and I'm already almost through the first season.

what version have you seen tho, the british or the american? the stuff I got my hands on was the american, but I'll try to find the british once I'm done with season five ;)

Yeah love it too! It's really addictive. started looking last week, and I'm already almost through the first season.

what version have you seen tho, the british or the american? the stuff I got my hands on was the american, but I'll try to find the british once I'm done with season five ;)

We watch the American version :)