This Ones For Us Girls (16+) PART 3

CazGirl

love life? what love life? lol well....im going to a football match on wednesday with a mate...a mate who fancies me and has done for a long time but who i really dont see in 'that' way lol

hate hate hate that! but at least its not the other way round ...

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol *puts on Michael Winner voice* calm down dear :naughty:

seriously though, i understand your eagerness, we've all been there, but just try to take your mind off it,chill and he'll reply in no time :thumb_yello:

love life? what love life? lol well....im going to a football match on wednesday with a mate...a mate who fancies me and has done for a long time but who i really dont see in 'that' way lol

haha...aw thats awkward....i think we've all been there too :naughty:

he's good looking!! nice one, Caz.

my love life is as stressful as ever! still going out with Dan, who i think i've told you guys about. he's a lovely guy but the other night we had a huge argument and now i don't know where we stand. :thumbdown:

yh i remember. what was the argument about?

Wheres the pic of Marco?

*hugs Sally* have you not spoken to him yet?

just search "pic of marco" :thumb_yello:

and he still hasnt spoken to me yet...im assuming he's not at the computer. or studying...and hasnt told me...

yh i remember. what was the argument about?

basically, its really stupid! i have lots of friends who are guys, and i always have done and he knows that. one of my best friends is a guy called Beau (and, he is very good looking) and there was stuff between us once but not anymore. we're just really good friends - to be honest i've always had best friends who are guys. anyway so recently Dan has been getting stressed out about me hanging out with Beau and others and it's just making me feel really pressured and claustrophobic and i can't stand it. the other night everything was going fine and we were just about to go to sleep then he suddenly was like 'sally i don't want you to see Beau anymore', like completely out of the blue and i was just like what the ****?? its so annoying because other then that everything is fine.... :sneaky2:

hate hate hate that! but at least its not the other way round ...

:naughty: true, its an awful position to be i know lol its really hard for me cos im just naturally flirtacious, ill flirt with just about anyone when im in the mood so i dont ever want him getting the wrong end of the stick. He should know where he stands as we've had a few convos lol but i still worry...

haha...aw thats awkward....i think we've all been there too :naughty:

:naughty:

and he still hasnt spoken to me yet...im assuming he's not at the computer. or studying...and hasnt told me...

on what though? lol

he's probably not anywhere near the comp and has no idea that you're tryna talk to him

yea thats probably true, i doubt he's being horrible or ignoring you.

basically, its really stupid! i have lots of friends who are guys, and i always have done and he knows that. one of my best friends is a guy called Beau (and, he is very good looking) and there was stuff between us once but not anymore. we're just really good friends - to be honest i've always had best friends who are guys. anyway so recently Dan has been getting stressed out about me hanging out with Beau and others and it's just making me feel really pressured and claustrophobic and i can't stand it. the other night everything was going fine and we were just about to go to sleep then he suddenly was like 'sally i don't want you to see Beau anymore', like completely out of the blue and i was just like what the ****?? its so annoying because other then that everything is fine.... :sneaky2:

simple. he's jealous and insecure about it...possibly feels threatened. try to reassure him that there's nothing between the two of you...give it another week or so and see how it goes.

on what though? lol

he's probably not anywhere near the comp and has no idea that you're tryna talk to him

in this thread lol. click "search this thread" then type "picture of marco" and scroll down to the post of me that says IOANA!!!!! first haha

heya girly, sorry i haven't been on i while ...

Hey! thats ok luv, i havent been on much the last few days myself anyways, bloody laptop is playing up! Does Dan speak to Beau atall? you should try to all go out together or something so Dan can get to know him and maybe Beau can gain his trust. Dans probably jealous of your friendship or just insecure.

simple. he's jealous and insecure about it...possibly feels threatened. try to reassure him that there's nothing between the two of you...give it another week or so and see how it goes.

in this thread lol. click "search this thread" then type "picture of marco" and scroll down to the post of me that says IOANA!!!!! first haha

okey dokey

yea but it's hard when you're supposed to be in a *trusting* releationship you know? and i feel like its just my personality that he doesn't like ... so maybe i should just end it with him. :boxed:

yea but it's hard when you're supposed to be in a *trusting* releationship you know? and i feel like its just my personality that he doesn't like ... so maybe i should just end it with him. :boxed:

he needs to learn to get over his insecurity (i should take a leaf out of my own book lol) just give it some time and see what happens.

anyways ladies i have work in the morning so i have to go. sorry to leave abruptly...cya laters chickadees x

he needs to learn to get over his insecurity (i should take a leaf out of my own book lol) just give it some time and see what happens.

anyways ladies i have work in the morning so i have to go. sorry to leave abruptly...cya laters chickadees x

lol you're learning haha

i saw Marco......he's cute :bleh:

Doesnt it suck having work in a Sunday?!?! Nighty night!

*hugs and kisses*

xxxxxxxx

night night sweetie xxxx

basically

he's threatned by Beau

other wise he would be fine with you still being friends with him

i think xD