Gift Books for the BAND.

CazGirl

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pffft, carmel wrote "poly" the seconf time! the first time she wrote "polly" i am sure of it unless she edited her post!

If i edited my post, at the bottom it would say

Last edited on such a such date at such a such time :mf_rosetinted:

admit it Caz, you were WRONG

mwuhahahahaha :bleh:

haha see Caz?

last edited at 23:26 :bleh:

it doesnt do it always! the amount of time i have edited my post and it hasnt said that! i quote Blue in the happy endinnn thread BEFORE they edited theirs and when i looked it didnt say anything of the sort! :sneaky2:

Hi! Caz, I'm really sorry, but I must say that I won't be able to make the messages for band members. I would really do that, but I have an awful amount of things to do for school and it won't get better till the end of the whole year (I learn in a pretty crazy school). It takes everything of my time and actually the happy ending video that I just saw was a good reminder that there are other things in the world than shool :wub2: I'm sorry, I hope it does not cause any difficulties with the number of pages etc.

Hi! Caz, I'm really sorry, but I must say that I won't be able to make the messages for band members. I would really do that, but I have an awful amount of things to do for school and it won't get better till the end of the whole year (I learn in a pretty crazy school). It takes everything of my time and actually the happy ending video that I just saw was a good reminder that there are other things in the world than shool :wub2: I'm sorry, I hope it does not cause any difficulties with the number of pages etc.

tis okay, no problem sweetie! thanks for lettin me know x