I think I found Fortuné.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok i think....THINK i saw him in the grace kelly video he is the one with a red and blue shirt ....i don't know what exact second its in but its at the end!!! and i ownly saw it because my computer took a long time downloading it while i saw it:blush-anim-cl: :mf_rosetinted:

I saw Mika's brother with him in New York... He's a cutie, but he looks nothing like mika...well maybe the big eyes... but he is fuller and he's got more of a baby face :)... He was walking around with a camera taking pictures... I thought that was sweet:wink2:

how did you know it was mika's brother? just wondering :bleh:

you should've taken a picture of him.. i'm so curious

ok i think....THINK i saw him in the grace kelly video he is the one with a red and blue shirt ....i don't know what exact second its in but its at the end!!! and i ownly saw it because my computer took a long time downloading it while i saw it:blush-anim-cl: :mf_rosetinted:

I know which one he is. Someone PM'ed me though, so now I feel all guilty, and I'm going to keep my mouth shut from here on out.

I saw Mika's brother with him in New York... He's a cutie, but he looks nothing like mika...well maybe the big eyes... but he is fuller and he's got more of a baby face :)... He was walking around with a camera taking pictures... I thought that was sweet:wink2:

Yes fortune is a cute one! But I have to say my lovely MIka is even more so. :wub2: He does have the big eyes, yes.

how did you know it was mika's brother? just wondering :bleh:

you should've taken a picture of him.. i'm so curious

Well I knew his brother was there...so I kinda scanned the room and there he was lol...with his mom and sister... he just looks like a Penniman lol... so that's how I knew... He came right toward me with his camera.... I didn't think anything of it...but I guess he was taking pics of everything for mika:blush-anim-cl:

Well I knew his brother was there...so I kinda scanned the room and there he was lol...with his mom and sister... he just looks like a Penniman lol... so that's how I knew... He came right toward me with his camera.... I didn't think anything of it...but I guess he was taking pics of everything for mika:blush-anim-cl:

mika's family sounds so nice!!! :wub2: so you have to tell me more about him since you didn't take a picture.. does he look like mika? is he shorter or taller than mika? just wonder... i don't know why i'm so curious :naughty:

mika's family sounds so nice!!! :wub2: so you have to tell me more about him since you didn't take a picture.. does he look like mika? is he shorter or taller than mika? just wonder... i don't know why i'm so curious :naughty:

I think hes not as tall.

He's definatley not as tall... He's very light skinned and kinda rosy... He's got that Penniman baby face thing goin... like that one pic of mika from his first opera... he looks like that...only fuller... but he's got a very sweet expression (very gentle and childlike...like mika I guess lol) He's a cutie:naughty: ... but Mika definatley looks more lebanese... he's always going to be tall,dark and handsome:mf_lustslow: I have to stop lol... I'm giggling too much:roftl:

He's definatley not as tall... He's very light skinned and kinda rosy... He's got that Penniman baby face thing goin... like that one pic of mika from his first opera... he looks like that...only fuller... but he's got a very sweet expression (very gentle and childlike...like mika I guess lol) He's a cutie:naughty: ... but Mika definatley looks more lebanese... he's always going to be tall,dark and handsome:mf_lustslow: I have to stop lol... I'm giggling too much:roftl:

You are right! He is so cute just like that.

he sounds... :wub2:

thank you for the description i realllly want to see a picture of him.. i'm not sure why