I think I found Fortuné.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he sounds... :wub2:

thank you for the description i realllly want to see a picture of him.. i'm not sure why

LOL tell you what... You can have Fortune and I'll take MIKA... than we'll have a double wedding :roftl: Oh God every girl on the forum right now is like:sneaky2:... A wedding with mika lol...what a thought... you know an even stranger thought? Going to prom with mika...:blink: Oh my God wouldn't that be the best? Like a contest or something... "Mika to accompany one lucky senior to her prom..." HA...

oh :blush-anim-cl: i thought you meant university of northern iowa haha

i was going to say i thought you lived in north carolina?? haha

Haha sorry for the confusion! I was just abbreviating "university"! lol. You are right, I do live in NC, and I go to school in NC too :)

LOL tell you what... You can have Fortune and I'll take MIKA... than we'll have a double wedding :roftl: Oh God every girl on the forum right now is like:sneaky2:... A wedding with mika lol...what a thought... you know an even stranger thought? Going to prom with mika...:blink: Oh my God wouldn't that be the best? Like a contest or something... "Mika to accompany one lucky senior to her prom..." HA...

Hey! Mika is my dream so share with me! I am joking. I want him to be my date also. He dances like he is on a cloud. I would be so happy to tkae him to a dance. I would smile forever.

Hey! Mika is my dream so share with me! I am joking. I want him to be my date also. He dances like he is on a cloud. I would be so happy to tkae him to a dance. I would smile forever.

I wasn't going to go to prom( I hate dances!)... the only circumstances under which I'll go are as follows lol : If I get to wear a $5,000 Vera Wang gown and by some miracle either mika or orlando bloom go with me... we'll see how that works out:roftl:

I wasn't going to go to prom( I hate dances!)... the only circumstances under which I'll go are as follows lol : If I get to wear a $5,000 Vera Wang gown and by some miracle either mika or orlando bloom go with me... we'll see how that works out:roftl:

I dont go to dances at school. Mother wont let me. :( If Mika was here I would go anyway. My heart would be so happy, I dont care if I get in trouble.

I dont go to dances at school. Mother wont let me. :( If Mika was here I would go anyway. My heart would be so happy, I dont care if I get in trouble.

Oh yeah lol... I get in trouble for mika alot :P... I wasn't supposed to go to the surprise gig in NYC a few weeks ago... because I promised I would visit the NYU campus... my mom was like... "no way mel, you shouldn't go to the gig... NYU closes at such and such a time" I was like :shocked: "MOM... please" I practically started crying...and yeah we went to the gig anyway:naughty: ... She was a bit mad, but hey she got to be in the front row:blink:

Oh yeah lol... I get in trouble for mika alot :P... I wasn't supposed to go to the surprise gig in NYC a few weeks ago... because I promised I would visit the NYU campus... my mom was like... "no way mel, you shouldn't go to the gig... NYU closes at such and such a time" I was like :shocked: "MOM... please" I practically started crying...and yeah we went to the gig anyway:naughty: ... She was a bit mad, but hey she got to be in the front row:blink:

I would have done the same thing! You can visit a college campus any day...free surprise gigs by Mika only happen once in a lifetime!

That is lucky of you! I have not been to a concert yet. I like to watch the videos and pretned i am there. I cry to. I do not know if my mother will ever let me go.

ok. nice to talk but I have to go to bed now!

I would have done the same thing! You can visit a college campus any day...free surprise gigs by Mika only happen once in a lifetime!

yeah lol...but it was the only reason I was "allowed" to go to NYC... to visit NYU... I was like, "by the way guys...mika's gonna be on good morning america...and uh...I'm goin." :naughty: I planned my trip around his appearance lol

i think he was talking about youuuuuuuuuuuuu.

I figured it was either me, or the girl I originally replied to.

BUT IT DOESN'T SURPRISE ME, BECAUSE AUZZIE LOVES ME <3

yeah lol...but it was the only reason I was "allowed" to go to NYC... to visit NYU... I was like, "by the way guys...mika's gonna be on good morning america...and uh...I'm goin." :naughty: I planned my trip around his appearance lol

Good for you...very smart planning ;)

I wanted to go to the GMA thing too...I have a friend from school that lives in New Jersey just outside of NYC, and I wanted to go "visit" him on August 10th! That probably would have worked, since I had wanted to visit him anyway (and because he loves Mika too!), but unfortunately he was out of town then :(

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to bring this thread up again (:roftl:), but I really do think that I've found Mr. Fortune:

I was watching the HQ video of Grace Kelly and paused it while I left the computer for a second and came back and saw this boy. He looks about the age that Fortune would be when the video was shot. :)

I hate to bring this thread up again (:roftl:), but I really do think that I've found Mr. Fortune:

I was watching the HQ video of Grace Kelly and paused it while I left the computer for a second and came back and saw this boy. He looks about the age that Fortune would be when the video was shot. :)

he looks like the same guy that was in the making of HE? .. with yasmine and his mum.. i thought it was him.. not to be invading in mika's fam's privacy :fisch: