Top Posters In This Topic

• sara101

• Reni

• CaroLollipop

• Shaza!

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I need help!!!

A girl on myspace doesn't stop sending me messages and she seems to have doubts on me :naughty:

"Ok i believe that you are not Mika, than why mikas detailes are written on his (yours)... at the detailes page..? and you saied that mika was online that same time... if you are just fan why mika was online at that same time? I just want to understand...:-) if he see the messages?"

What i should say to her? :blink:

I need help!!!

A girl on myspace doesn't stop sending me messages and she seems to have doubts on me :naughty:

"Ok i believe that you are not Mika, than why mikas detailes are written on his (yours)... at the detailes page..? and you saied that mika was online that same time... if you are just fan why mika was online at that same time? I just want to understand...:-) if he see the messages?"

What i should say to her? :blink:

Omg, a stalker girl. Ban her! No seriously, explain her, a fanpage mostly has all important details from the famous person .Or say her, you are Mika!:roftl: :roftl:

Omg, a stalker girl. Ban her! No seriously, explain her, a fanpage mostly has all important details from the famous person .Or say her, you are Mika!:roftl: :roftl:

or delete her !!:bleh:

or to say that she's mika girlfriend :roftl: :roftl:

Finally it's a difficult decision, cause

- if she writes she is mika-> myspace probably crashes down

- if she writes she is not mika-> the girl wont believe her anyway

- if she writes she is M's girlfriend->her message folder crashes down( or the whole myspace)/ she doesnt believe her

- if she bans her->myspace crashes down, cause the girl let all her friends know that she was in mailcontact with Mika...

Summarized: I have no clue...:shocked::blink:

- if she writes she is M's girlfriend->her message folder crashes down( or the whole myspace)/ she doesnt believe her

- if she bans her->myspace crashes down, cause the girl let all her friends know that she was in mailcontact with Mika...

:bored:

What do you want to mean with these ?

poor caro:emot-sad: