Sara101's Thread for Fun

sara101

:lmfao: Yeah my mom is an elaborate cooker. I like mushrooms a bit, but baked potatoes YESSS! I like twice baked cause they have cheese, sour cream and bacon bits in em. YUMMM!

yeah, i like baked "things" as well..with loads of cheese...yummmmmmmyyyyy:biggrin2:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sara101

• Reni

• CaroLollipop

• Shaza!

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know :crybaby:

That's why i had some problems since a few days :sad: i'll give you my new address when i'll have finished my new page

Oh, I'm really sorry for you!:blink:

Why do you think anybody has picked your account?Thats absolutely terrible. :thumbdown:

Oh, I'm really sorry for you!:blink:

Why do you think anybody has picked your account?Thats absolutely terrible. :thumbdown:

Tom from Myspace sent me a message to warn me. I just had to change my password but that has never worked then i decided to cancel it. But i've redo my page at this address and i hope everything is ok now!

http://www.myspace.com/carolollipoplovesmika

..seems you like mushrooms and baked potatoes:biggrin2:

my dinner today was:frozen pizza:biggrin2:

very inventive i know....but I was too lazy for cooking..:naughty:

Mmm mushrooms!

I have to delete my mika fan page on myspace :sad:

It seems that someone have stole my password and my email but i'm going to redo it :thumb_yello:

I'm sorry, Caro! You must have put lots of hard work into that. I'm glad you were able to get a new one up. :thumb_yello:

Tom from Myspace sent me a message to warn me. I just had to change my password but that has never worked then i decided to cancel it. But i've redo my page at this address and i hope everything is ok now!

http://www.myspace.com/carolollipoplovesmika

Hey Caro! I've just sent you a friend request. Glad, your profile is working again.:thumb_yello:

Wow, sexy sexy...:naughty:

I was very :shocked: this morning because someone dissapired on my profile !:blink:

What actually happened with Carol 's Mikafanpage ?:blink:

What? :shocked: Somebody disappeared? Please tell!

Regarding Caro's site maybe somebody spyed out her password, she had changed it and now it works again.:thumb_yello:

What? :shocked: Somebody disappeared? Please tell!

Regarding Caro's site maybe somebody spyed out her password, she had changed it and now it works again.:thumb_yello:

She disappeared !!!I haven't known someone spyed her profile !!

But now i have her again !:biggrin2: