YFUAYFM Club

Mika4Life13

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol! I was laughing soo hard when I saw that! my mum's gettin abit suspicious about what i'm doing in here...lol! *forget about the children it's mika i want* lol when you look at that face then you think about how he was doing that with children...awww it's adorable he's so good with kids (even though we care more about mika)

lol :D

that really is a cute picture WITH the children, because you can tell he's having fun :bleh:

but, in this case, i did want mika more than the children!:roll1:

whats an heienna? sorry!:naughty::blink: i laugh like him a bit' date=' but gone wrong. but everytime i laugh and look at a pic of mika, i sound just like him! weird.

anyway, this is one of my favourites:

[img']http://www.mikafanclub.com/pics/images/3200/medium/1_mikaaht0.jpg[/img]:wub2:

i think i spelt it wrong...it's one of those animals that kind of looks like a black and yellow tiger with spots no stripes and they make really annoying loud sounds that are very chaotic

i am in love with his laugh!

it's my ringtone, lol :P

and i'm sure you don't sound like a hyena with hiccups!!

i don't like my laugh at all. it's always really loud and kind of obnoxious =/

oh, hyena. sorry. ive got that ringtone. my friends think his laugh is absolutley annoying, but i think it iss absoluteley cuuuutttte! 9i told one of friends that it is cute) and other friend keeps saying: sucking too hard on mikas lollipop oh love is realy gonna get you down. i'll finish thereon that disturbing note!

i think i spelt it wrong...it's one of those animals that kind of looks like a black and yellow tiger with spots no stripes and they make really annoying loud sounds that are very chaotic

yeah, like in the lion king:biggrin2:

oh' date=' hyena. sorry. ive got that ringtone. my friends think his laugh is absolutley annoying, but i think it iss absoluteley cuuuutttte! 9i told one of friends that it is cute) and other friend keeps saying: sucking too hard on mikas lollipop oh love is realy gonna get you down. i'll finish thereon that disturbing note![/quote']

i know!

i think it's soo cute! :D

oh...

wow. :shocked:

that's pretty bad.

my friends make fun of me for it, but not to that extent!

i know!

i think it's soo cute! :D

oh...

wow. :shocked:

that's pretty bad.

my friends make fun of me for it, but not to that extent!

my obsession started over the summer so i haven't ranted on and on to them yet but just wait for school! My parents know his life story now thanks to me! But they don't say that...otherwise i would question their innocence

my obsession started over the summer so i haven't ranted on and on to them yet but just wait for school! My parents know his life story now thanks to me! But they don't say that...otherwise i would question their innocence

my obsession started in.....

say, march, or april?

but i didn't join here until June.

My obsession is actually quite recent... o_O

Call me crazy but I didn't hear Grace Kelly 'til a couple of months ago... and I live in the UK!!

Fell in love with the song, yada yada, found his myspace page, loved the other songs and bought the album.

My obsession is actually quite recent... o_O

Call me crazy but I didn't hear Grace Kelly 'til a couple of months ago... and I live in the UK!!

Fell in love with the song, yada yada, found his myspace page, loved the other songs and bought the album.

yeah it's not that shocking that i hadn't heard of gk here but UK? he's really humungous there...