YFUAYFM Club

Mika4Life13

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know...usually i am jealous for people who get such an honour but this time I'm not...I'm actually excited for you!!! Be like this is form the YFUAYFM club on MFC..and more stuff:biggrin2:

yeah, i'll say something like 'this is a song made by the YFUAYFM club on the MFC dedicated to you to show how much we adore you and your music' or something like that.:biggrin2:

yeah, let's write a song!

we create the lyrics, Mika does the melody and then it will be put on his next album! :biggrin2:

YEAH! We can make two songs...one about him for him from YFUAYFM, and another song that's a real song like about something.. like a CD song from YFUAYFM...whaddaya think?

i've just thought of something:im going to see him in december the 3rd. the song/s could be like' date=' an early christmas present or something from us!:naughty:[/quote']

Christmas gift would be great! He would love that...and we'll decorate the song pages too...YAY:arf2: :biggrin2::arf2:

ok, how we're gonna do that? us singing or us writing and Mika singing?

Mika singing us giving him lyrics through I've been Mikafied

umm' date=' youre gonna send it to me?:blink: im getting a bit confused, sorry[/quote']

Yeah one of us will type it up once it's finished and add like pics on it or draw on it and scan it on the computer then PM it to you, i could do that but i already have a job