Mika Mail 2 - Secret Santa

Should MM2 parcels be opened before Christmas Day?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Should MM2 parcels be opened before Christmas Day?

• Ofcourse they blooming should i want to see whats in it!
    • I vote yes even though im not a MMer - let them have their presents.
    • I vote no even though im not an MMer - presents are for Christmas only.
    • No way - Its a secret santa - santa doesnt come in November or early December

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You will still have the same addresses.

New joiners might have to wait a while until i can make a worthwhile match as there is less variety now.

Okie Kokies..... :wink2:

I really need to start putting my present together now actually.....

Im going into St Stevo's tomorrow (Hulls crappy new shopping center...) so i can get a few bits...... :thumb_yello:

You have ages yet lol - calm down kiddo.

Anyway, for those who have joined recently - i apologise that it is taking a while to get addresses to you, but there are less new members these days so little variety in who is joining.

I am having to wait for a while until someone else joins who is a worth while match in terms of distance.

Bare with me!

More addresses comiong to you today - but some people have a little longer to wait.

I know... I involve myself in so much... I STILL havent got my normal Mikamail from Suzanne... :sneaky2: Its LOST FOREVER!!!!!!!!!! :tears::crybaby:

Not yet, but I'm trying to get some of the other MFC projects done before I start thinking about Christmas!

You said you got it? And that you didnt want to do it any more?

HAd my PM?

this is such a great idea! i'd love to be a part of it, but i think that sending a package from chile to UK will cost me more than my house xD

damn it -_-

Heyy!

You can take part if you want??? Some people still havent been paired up, so you could PM pinkunicorn123 and ask if the adress you get can be around your part of the world??

We would love for you to join in! :biggrin2:

Heyy!

You can take part if you want??? Some people still havent been paired up, so you could PM pinkunicorn123 and ask if the adress you get can be around your part of the world??

We would love for you to join in! :biggrin2:

Oh sarah - i bow down to your awesomeness.

I have my own personal assistant for when im gone.

But you may be glad or rather disturbed to hear that i should be a round alot more this week so shout if you want me :)

x

Ill get pink to do it, but im confused. I mean, what about the person you were mailing to and the person mailing you??? What will we do???????

Give her a new partner? I really can't do it, trust me. Luckily, we have just been told to mail eachother, so it can't have been sent yet!"

Give her a new partner? I really can't do it, trust me. Luckily, we have just been told to mail eachother, so it can't have been sent yet!"

No no, its alright if you cant take part :huglove:

Everyones circumstances change, and a few people havent logged in for a while or messaged me back, so i assume theyre not interested. Its down to Pink........ :bleh: