Hello and glad to join

SaionaraButterfly

Hi, I heard about this site from some people when I went to see Mika at Good Morning America. That was such an ethereal experience... I can't believe I finally got to see Mika live. He was so beautiful in person, I almost couldn't breathe... he simply radiates, and when he even looks your way, it just lifts you up and fills you with such heavenly light. When he sings it's like his soul infuses your entire being and transforms you and after that you have a little of his energy forever... of his soul. :blush-anim-cl: I've never met another musician... no, any other person... who could do that.

I'm an Artist and a Poet and so people's souls are very important to me, and I also read auras. Mika's aura is so pure... it shines clearly all around him.

People at my school don't understand at all... but then they never understood me. I am very mature for my age, I read a lot... like Mika, I used to be bullied... but his songs showed me that I must stand up for myself and not care what people say. Even if they call me weird, I know it's just because they don't understand my Art. Now that Mika has come into my soul with his light, I hope I will have the strength to shine as brightly as he does.

I am very happy to be here with people who can understand! :wub2:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic