mika wall of fame pics

phunkygal

okay i have a wall in my room basically dedicated to mika.i call it my mika wall of fame.it consists of pics of him from mags and it also has pics of other things but about 9/10 of the wall is mika!lol! i was wondering if anyone else had a wall like this!hopefully there isnt a thread like this cuz i searched it first!:biggrin2: erayte.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okay i have a wall in my room basically dedicated to mika.i call it my mika wall of fame.it consists of pics of him from mags and it also has pics of other things but about 9/10 of the wall is mika!lol! i was wondering if anyone else had a wall like this!hopefully there isnt a thread like this cuz i searched it first!:biggrin2:

There is one but it was hard to find. :naughty:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3722

Love your wall though. :D

okay i have a wall in my room basically dedicated to mika.i call it my mika wall of fame.it consists of pics of him from mags and it also has pics of other things but about 9/10 of the wall is mika!lol! i was wondering if anyone else had a wall like this!hopefully there isnt a thread like this cuz i searched it first!:biggrin2: erayte.jpg

I HAVE THAT FAIRY POSTER!!!!!!!!!!!woop lol :bleh:

that's so cool! We harldy have magazines who write about him.. and if they do, I almost don't know. There's no way to find out really. I've put everything I've found in magazines together in a map, and put it on my wall :thumb_yello:

i have a wall like that, beside my bed. except, it's not very exciting. just ripped out the pages of my mums mika album and my drawings and anything thats in the newspapers about him....i'm trying to put one up now saying hes on the tv on thurs, havent got round to doing it yet, trying to figre out how to put braces on!:biggrin2::naughty: