Official Mika Christmas Project Thread

Hannah

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I went through the thread and updated the list accordingly.

At the moment, the bolded are the ones who have confirmed that they have recieved their lines, the green are the ones who have also recorded and sent me their lines. I apologize if I forgot someone---please let me know and I will fix it.

This means that there are many people who have no confirmed yet! I cannot stress how important it is that you tell me that you have recieved your line. When it gets closer to the deadline, I WILL substitute in some people from the waiting list for the people that have not confirmed, because I will assume that you are no longer interested. Please tell me!

Okay, I went through the thread and updated the list accordingly.

At the moment, the bolded are the ones who have confirmed that they have recieved their lines, the green are the ones who have also recorded and sent me their lines. I apologize if I forgot someone---please let me know and I will fix it.

This means that there are many people who have no confirmed yet! I cannot stress how important it is that you tell me that you have recieved your line. When it gets closer to the deadline, I WILL substitute in some people from the waiting list for the people that have not confirmed, because I will assume that you are no longer interested. Please tell me!

Hannah means business!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

I'm going to get a Microphone soon and as soon as I get it and figure out how to use it I will send you my line,saying "Merry Christmas everyone!Merry Christmas!" at the end of the song and a bit about my self!(do I mention my name on the MFC?)

And one last thing Hannah, how wld I PM you to enquire about which countries are participating as I would really like Malta to be part of it?:biggrin2:

I'm going to get a Microphone soon and as soon as I get it and figure out how to use it I will send you my line,saying "Merry Christmas everyone!Merry Christmas!" at the end of the song and a bit about my self!(do I mention my name on the MFC?)

And one last thing Hannah, how wld I PM you to enquire about which countries are participating as I would really like Malta to be part of it?:biggrin2:

Hello! :)

Okay, I may possibly scratch the Merry Christmas everyone bit, simply because when I put in the ones that I have so far (I have 4, I think), people have said them at different paces and didn't kind of draw them out like in the recording, so when I put them together, it sounds like noise. :blink: It may not work out. You can still record it if you want, but make sure that you say it at the exact pace as is in the recording, because otherwise, it's all garbled together. :thumb_yello:

Yes, mention your MFC name. :)

Oh, and PM Petra with your country and she will add you to the list. :thumb_yello:

Hello! :)

Okay, I may possibly scratch the Merry Christmas everyone bit, simply because when I put in the ones that I have so far (I have 4, I think), people have said them at different paces and didn't kind of draw them out like in the recording, so when I put them together, it sounds like noise. :blink: It may not work out. You can still record it if you want, but make sure that you say it at the exact pace as is in the recording, because otherwise, it's all garbled together. :thumb_yello:

Yes, mention your MFC name. :)

Oh, and PM Petra with your country and she will add you to the list. :thumb_yello:

hey Hannah how are ya doing today?

emmm a question please..

i was reading that the song is full...everyone has a little bit of the song (I'm late i know i don't have so many time in the computer so...)

so if i wanna be involved with Mika's christmas present

what can i do..?

please let me know

or write to me.. romig_pna@hotmail.com (or by PM)

Thanks!!

:)

Good luck with the song!

The front page is up to date with people who have sent their lines in. :thumb_yello:

You have one month and one day left to get your lines in!

yay, one month to go...luckily...I'm a bit stressed at the moment, lots of things to do, but I will send you my line....ahm....soon....in any case before the deadline! ;)

Updated: LnrdToxic is now in the project. :)

This is amazing! I missed it unfortunately... everyone had took all the places, but if you need anybody to be a spare part, if anyone drops out or anything, you can always count on me.

:thumb_yello:

I'll be lurking to see how it all turns out.... hehe! :biggrin2:

This is amazing! I missed it unfortunately... everyone had took all the places, but if you need anybody to be a spare part, if anyone drops out or anything, you can always count on me.

:thumb_yello:

I'll be lurking to see how it all turns out.... hehe! :biggrin2:

I will put you on the waiting list. :thumb_yello: