Official Mika Christmas Project Thread

Hannah

:roftl: Well, from the SEX SCANDAL thread, we came up with "pig" as the new "chicken." Pigs have 30 minute orgasms. Seriously, I totally want to be the one to reveal that to Mika.

"So, you should dress as a pig on stage. The girls would go wild."

"Why?"

"Well, 'pig' is the new 'chicken.'"

"What?!"

"Well, you know about pigs..."

"No... :blink:"

"30 minutes..."

"What?"

*leans in close to whisper* "They have 30 minute orgasms."

":blink::blink::roftl:"

:shocked::lmfao:

Omg....that's hysterical!

You people sure are insane!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: You should read that whole thread. It's a very...hormonal conversation. Not being disrespectful toward Mika, just talking about it in general. :roftl:

Hahaha..maybe I will..xD

Wow.

The topics people come up with.

That's why I love it here.

SO RANDOM!

Hahaha..maybe I will..xD

Wow.

The topics people come up with.

That's why I love it here.

SO RANDOM!

:roftl: Yes.

Hm, maybe I should ask him about the little bear show behind the light curtain? :naughty:

I say all this, but in real life, I will probably not be able to. When I met him in June, I had all this stuff I wanted to say, but I just talked very fast and I don't remember what I said. :roftl:

:roftl: Yes.

Hm, maybe I should ask him about the little bear show behind the light curtain? :naughty:

I say all this, but in real life, I will probably not be able to. When I met him in June, I had all this stuff I wanted to say, but I just talked very fast and I don't remember what I said. :roftl:

Hahaha, I had a conversation played out in my head, but my meet was kind of rushed, and I was so scared I wouldn't be able to give him my gift, everything I wanted to say and all my nerves just passed and I was just determined to give him the gift. I talked to him suprisingly calm!

Hahaha, I had a conversation played out in my head, but my meet was kind of rushed, and I was so scared I wouldn't be able to give him my gift, everything I wanted to say and all my nerves just passed and I was just determined to give him the gift. I talked to him suprisingly calm!

:roftl: Yes! I had this real, memorable conversation planned out, but it was nothing like that. It was like:

Mika: Hello! How are you?

Me: I'm great, how are you? (I think he started to answer but I cut him off) I made this for you. *hands card*

Mika: Ahhh. *smiles and reads front* This is amazing! *opens it and closes it* I'll read it!

Me: I made it for you. (WTF was I thinking repeating myself?!?!) (Then, to my niece) Here, take a picture. *I wrap my left arm around him*

5 seconds later...

Mika: Um. Here, let me...

Me: Okay.

*walks away*

That was LAME. :roftl: Now, that was a BAD awkward.

:roftl: Yes! I had this real, memorable conversation planned out, but it was nothing like that. It was like:

Mika: Hello! How are you?

Me: I'm great, how are you? (I think he started to answer but I cut him off) I made this for you. *hands card*

Mika: Ahhh. *smiles and reads front* This is amazing! *opens it and closes it* I'll read it!

Me: I made it for you. (WTF was I thinking repeating myself?!?!) (Then, to my niece) Here, take a picture. *I wrap my left arm around him*

5 seconds later...

Mika: Um. Here, let me...

Me: Okay.

*walks away*

That was LAME. :roftl: Now, that was a BAD awkward.

HAHAHHA!!

I hate how it goes nothing like you planned.

But still, I think that's really cute!

HAHAHHA!!

I hate how it goes nothing like you planned.

But still, I think that's really cute!

It wasn't cute when he pretty much told me to go away, but was being nice. :roftl: What it was, was that everything was so rushed and he didn't have time to take a photo with me, so when I had my arm around him and was waiting on my niece to work the camera, he couldn't wait there any longer so he was like, "Let me..." starting to say that he needed to sign some more for other people, aka: Please go away. :roftl:

It wasn't cute when he pretty much told me to go away, but was being nice. :roftl: What it was, was that everything was so rushed and he didn't have time to take a photo with me, so when I had my arm around him and was waiting on my niece to work the camera, he couldn't wait there any longer so he was like, "Let me..." starting to say that he needed to sign some more for other people, aka: Please go away. :roftl:

Aww. Well, at least you did get your photo with him. At least you didn't get cut off by another fan when he was going to sign something.*shakes fist in air*

Aww. Well, at least you did get your photo with him. At least you didn't get cut off by another fan when he was going to sign something.*shakes fist in air*

We look like we're on crack, but whatever. :roftl:

I love how you gave him the bear (it as a bear, right?). So cute! :) I bet he has it in his bedroom at his flat. :)

We look like we're on crack, but whatever. :roftl:

I love how you gave him the bear (it as a bear, right?). So cute! :) I bet he has it in his bedroom at his flat. :)

Hehe, it's a monkey build a bear!

Thanks. I hope so. I heard somewhere that he already got one. :( Hope that isn't so. And I'm so dumb, I forgot to write my name on the monkey somewhere. I was going to write it on the tag or something but I forgot to.>.<

Hehe, it's a monkey build a bear!

Thanks. I hope so. I heard somewhere that he already got one. :( Hope that isn't so. And I'm so dumb, I forgot to write my name on the monkey somewhere. I was going to write it on the tag or something but I forgot to.>.<

But yours talked to him! :D He will know your voice now!

Next time he meets you, he'll be like. "That's my monkey's voice...hmm..." :naughty:

But yours talked to him! :D He will know your voice now!

Next time he meets you, he'll be like. "That's my monkey's voice...hmm..." :naughty:

:naughty: Someone said that his little cousins must play with it a lot. haha

That would be funny.

My friends made fun of the way I recorded the message. They thought it was so funny they recorded it on their phone and would randomly play it all day and mock it.:sneaky2::naughty:

THANX!! Hannah I have my line!

My english sucks hahaha but i hope Mika understand that I'm saying Four coloured pants!

LOve, xoxoxo

PS; How slow is it!! Mika's gonna fall asleep!! :lmao:

THANX!! Hannah I have my line!

My english sucks hahaha but i hope Mika understand that I'm saying Four coloured pants!

LOve, xoxoxo

PS; How slow is it!! Mika's gonna fall asleep!! :lmao:

Romi! I made it slower because of the different voices and languages!

I got your PM! I will send you a snippit of the song with me singing so you know how to say it! or maybe in your native language! I will email you via your email! lots of love, Suzanne

For everyone that sent theirs, on weekends, give me a few days to get back to you about it. I'm generally out and about on weekends and when I'm home I tend to mainly stay on the PC because I don't have wireless Internet at the moment in order to download onto my laptop, so I have to wait to get back to school. I can only download onto my laptop because in order to check the tempo, etc, to make sure everything's okay, I add it in to the song, and that's where it's saved. I will get back to everyone, though!

Hannah, I am really not able to follow the music. I am trying to listen but I am not able to know where the sentences go!

I think I suck.

I try so hard but I feel like the music does not fit!

:shocked:

I will have a listen and tell you when your part is. :)