Official Mika Christmas Project Thread

Hannah

Wtf will Mika think when he sees it? He'll be like, "Da ho?!" What da hell? Dese people be crazy up in this joint! :naughty:

I can assure you MFCers being crazy is no surpsrise to him:naughty:

Or could you put "crazy bitch with a garter"

Pleaseeeeeeeeee?:wink2:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do as you wish..........:cool: hahahah. Don't let me peer pressure you into doing something you don't want to do *pats back*

:lmao:

:roftl: I'll think about it...probably not, though. I think I'll just put "Fmbm" in extra-large letters with arrows pointing to your line. :thumb_yello:

Hannaaaaah, i know you asked me to do the 'third day of christmas' line, but im really unable to.

Its so unexpected, but im having to withdraw from most of the things ive put myself up for on here. I hope thats ok. You already have a line from me anyway, so at least, i did contribute!

:huglove:

Praises to you for being super-organiser of the project and CANT WAITTTT to hear the finished product! :thumb_yello:

Okay so now since I'm done classes I'm tryin to work on the projects and getting my printer/scanner set up that way I can do Wendi's signature thing...

I've been messing around with Garage Band trying to get ahold of recording things... I figured out how to put it into iTunes. After I get it recorded how would I go about sending it? Also with the short message that can only be like 5 seconds long, that should be a separate file right?

Two separate files is much easier for me, but either is fine. :thumb_yello: TO send them, open up a new message and attach the file to the email, and email it to me at mikachristmas@gmail.com. :)

Thanks for letting me know, Sarah. Anybody want the "on the third day of Christmas" line? :)

I will be unable to get on here until late tomorrow afternoon, but please send everything that you have to me through email or PM it to me. I will be very busy tomorrow. Thanks!

OOhhh... someone finally did the "Five Big Girls" line that I sang with my sister and was going to send you now... :tears:

It was funny to try anyway!

Sooo... it's almost done!

:tears: I'm sorry! I didn't know that you were doing it, or if I did I forgot. I'm sorry! If you want, you can do "on the third day of Christmas."

I absolutely HAVE to have it by Sunday morning, no later. If you can get it to me tomorrow, that would be fantastic.

Will do chief! Sorry I got a call and was out for about 5 hours. My plans for getting it done tonight was foiled by some hunks. :sneaky2::wink2:

Okay so now since I'm done classes I'm tryin to work on the projects and getting my printer/scanner set up that way I can do Wendi's signature thing...

I've been messing around with Garage Band trying to get ahold of recording things... I figured out how to put it into iTunes. After I get it recorded how would I go about sending it? Also with the short message that can only be like 5 seconds long, that should be a separate file right?

Hope you get your scanner etc sorted out - looking forward to your sig!! :thumb_yello: