The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes !!!!!!! my friends and my mother too think that I'm crazy but I love him I can't do anything against my love for Mika !!!!!!!

Oooooh yes my friends(not the ones on MFc of course) and my Mom thinks that im completely crazy! oh and did you see Mika on the Grammy awards?? I loved his outfit!!

I can't get over how perfect he is!!! I asked him to be my valentine!

lol:wub2: i didn't :(

Oh yes !!!!!!! my friends and my mother too think that I'm crazy but I love him I can't do anything against my love for Mika !!!!!!!

same here!!:naughty::punk:

Oooooh yes my friends(not the ones on MFc of course) and my Mom thinks that im completely crazy! oh and did you see Mika on the Grammy awards?? I loved his outfit!!

lol i didn't like the scarf at first.. then the next day i watched the interviews n it all kinda came together.. it was a really cool outfit!

what did he say after you asked him will you be my valentine!

Ummm I asked him over Myspace and I sent him this picture' date='

[img']http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q226/lovepupbandit/0087690001202946509lovepupbandit.jpg[/img]

Hehe I'm sure he won't reply I mean HE might not even read it! It would have been more appropriate to do so at a gig but I've never been to and am not near going as I am 13 with no friends that like Mika. Sad I know. I do have friend on this fanclub but I'll probably never meet them :(