The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

Right, do you remember the tellytubbies? Well its kinda like that, where these men are in suits dressed as these Alien things and all the kids love it for some reason..........

Theres this thing called a Ninky Nonk or something..... like a little train, and he goes crazy when it comes on the screen.......... :blink:

I hate the Telly Tubbies!!!:sneaky2: Ninky Nonk?:blink: The things children watch nowadays

Uh huh. Isnt he lovely....... He's my type......... *drools over keyboard*

thats where they nicked it off then! Makka Pakka [Hakka]

I swear, even my kitten likes this show...... But he likes to watch snooker too because he thinks he can catch the snooker balls.... :blink:

He's not bad! (Not my type though:boxed: )

That's so cute! My cat head butts things! She's insane! If you ignore her she knocks your chair or your foot or the table or anything with her head!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg :shocked: something like tellytubbies? omg :shocked: that is just stupid lol you've watched thath ahahhahah! ;D

ninky nonk nonk nonk :roftl:

Haha!! No! My brother left my 2 year old nephew with me to babysit for the morning and i thought the only way to entertain him was to put the Cebeebies channel on and leave him to it....

turns out, he screams blue murder everytime i leave the room and i ended up watching the whole show with him...... :doh:

Haha!! No! My brother left my 2 year old nephew with me to babysit for the morning and i thought the only way to entertain him was to put the Cebeebies channel on and leave him to it....

turns out, he screams blue murder everytime i leave the room and i ended up watching the whole show with him...... :doh:

ahahha oh :shocked: babysitter rules lol :roftl:

hahahahahahahahaa omg he'd like the progammes on the tv ;D

ow yeah tomorrow (it's not morning anymore here) i saw cbbc :roftl: the was something on the tv called best of friends or something ;S but okay! =D

I hate the Telly Tubbies!!!:sneaky2: Ninky Nonk?:blink: The things children watch nowadays

He's not bad! (Not my type though:boxed: )

That's so cute! My cat head butts things! She's insane! If you ignore her she knocks your chair or your foot or the table or anything with her head!

Oh, my kitten, hes so fat! Hes called Bam Bam....... :blink: He weighs more than my 2 year old cat and Bams only 5 months old........... :blink:

My dad used to call him chongololo.... you know, after the millipedy-centipedy things you get out there. But, hes not long and thin...... Barrel would have been more appropriate........

Oh, my kitten, hes so fat! Hes called Bam Bam....... :blink: He weighs more than my 2 year old cat and Bams only 5 months old........... :blink:

My dad used to call him chongololo.... you know, after the millipedy-centipedy things you get out there. But, hes not long and thin...... Barrel would have been more appropriate........

Hahaha aaaw Barrel xD

Uuum one class?? Haha we say lesson in swedish gets confusing xD

I'll have my one week vacation next week :wink2:

I had socialscience hehe

oo okay now im confused too :boxed:

Oooooh so you're vacation is coming next week! =D

I dont know!!!! :boxed:

I just decided i dont like it...... :boxed:

Hmmmmm......... Im off to the Salon in a minute....... I HAVE A WEEK OFF!!!!!

Okeee then... each to his/her own.

Lucky! Enjoy it there. I'm goign to watch a movie with one of my friends.

Hehe!

Cool. Which movie?? I decided i have to watch Just Friends again this afternoon..... so i will.....

Anyway, see you all later!! :huglove:

byeeee xxxxxxxx

Nightmare before Christmas... Dunno if you have watched the old original one. It's soooo cute! (eventhough it sounds scary!)