The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same!... Well I mean I'm on vacation:biggrin2:

Oh well... we might just get some over lapping conversation.

Omg... :shocked:

really? r u on vacation right now? =O

yeaaah ;S well that is just weird 2 conversations :roftl:

See! I told you so:naughty: lol

hehehe yeah I can see she's here!

Hey celestee :huglove:

Hey Natalieeeeeee :huglove:

Uggh. :sneaky2: I just had to sit and watch this dumb TV show called In The Night Garden with my little nephew............. :thumbdown: Its so stupid! :naughty:

Hi Saraaah! ;D

in the night garden? arghhhh! hahahaahahahahahah ;D hahahha lol ! :roftl:

with your little nephew hahaha watching in the night garden? what kinda progamme is it?

Hi saraaah! :biggrin2:

how are you?

Im fabbbbbbb thanks. If a little bored :naughty: Not now though! Coming on here makes me un-bored..... [is that even a word?!]

How are you celesteee?

Gee, sounds like lots of fun.......:shocked:

I know. So terribly stupid. There's this thing called Makka Pakka, like an alien thing, and it goes 'makka pakka wakka takka'.......... Urrrrrr..... Kind of like the All Blacks when they do that little dance at the start of the rugby match.......

:blink:

L E W I S ...................................... :naughty::wink2:

I am a member of the Lewis Hamilton fanclub now :thumb_yello:

Still sad he didnt win though. Its all a fix. Down with Ferrari!

I thought so. There was a story about him on Sky News this morning and I was like OMG!!!! That must be him!

Im fabbbbbbb thanks. If a little bored :naughty: Not now though! Coming on here makes me un-bored..... [is that even a word?!]

How are you celesteee?

Okaay! :biggrin2:

bored? don't know if un-bored a word is, but I think you can use it here on mfc! :roftl:

we make you un-bored ;D

im dandy :roftl: (lol i thought im going to use that word again)

Coming on here makes me un-bored..... [is that even a word?!]

I know. So terribly stupid. There's this thing called Makka Pakka, like an alien thing, and it goes 'makka pakka wakka takka'.......... Urrrrrr..... Kind of like the All Blacks when they do that little dance at the start of the rugby match.......

No, but we can make it a word!!

So it's a highly educational show then! (The little dance is called the Hakka)

Hi Saraaah! ;D

in the night garden? arghhhh! hahahaahahahahahah ;D hahahha lol ! :roftl:

with your little nephew hahaha watching in the night garden? what kinda progamme is it?

Right, do you remember the tellytubbies? Well its kinda like that, where these men are in suits dressed as these Alien things and all the kids love it for some reason..........

Theres this thing called a Ninky Nonk or something..... like a little train, and he goes crazy when it comes on the screen.......... :blink:

I thought so. There was a story about him on Sky News this morning and I was like OMG!!!! That must be him!

Uh huh. Isnt he lovely....... He's my type......... *drools over keyboard*

No, but we can make it a word!!

So it's a highly educational show then! (The little dance is called the Hakka)

thats where they nicked it off then! Makka Pakka [Hakka]

I swear, even my kitten likes this show...... But he likes to watch snooker too because he thinks he can catch the snooker balls.... :blink:

Right, do you remember the tellytubbies? Well its kinda like that, where these men are in suits dressed as these Alien things and all the kids love it for some reason..........

Theres this thing called a Ninky Nonk or something..... like a little train, and he goes crazy when it comes on the screen.......... :blink:

omg :shocked: something like tellytubbies? omg :shocked: that is just stupid lol you've watched thath ahahhahah! ;D

ninky nonk nonk nonk :roftl: