The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

Same. I'm just acting really happy so that my gran doesn't get sulky....:blink:

Haha!

My mums just like 'STUPID BLOODY ENGLISH!' And my dad's on the phone to my brother like 'How nice of the English to give us 15 points out of their own goodwill'.........

Im like...... Do i be sad or happy?! Im.......split down the middle......... :blink: Im a Springbok folk too! :boxed::blink:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha!

My mums just like 'STUPID BLOODY ENGLISH!' And my dad's on the phone to my brother like 'How nice of the English to give us 15 points out of their own goodwill'.........

Im like...... Do i be sad or happy?! Im.......split down the middle......... :blink: Im a Springbok folk too! :boxed::blink:

GO BOKKE!!! hahahaha.... How many times have I heard that today?:shocked:

GO BOKKE!!! hahahaha.... How many times have I heard that today?

Lets have our own Springbok party.....

(whilst also in mourning for poor England.... You see... I have Springbok blood in my veins aswell as English.... It's ok for me to be disloyal......) :roftl::naughty:

GO BOKKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

:toot: :toot: :toot: :toot:

Lets have our own Springbok party.....

(whilst also in mourning for poor England.... You see... I have Springbok blood in my veins aswell as English.... It's ok for me to be disloyal......) :roftl::naughty:

GO BOKKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

:toot: :toot: :toot: :toot:

Hahahahah!!!!

Wooohooo! springboks1906-2006.jpg

:doh:

*Tries to say Natalie with a South African accent....* :blink::roftl:

Hahahahaha... can't say I've had that reaction before. But just call me Nats, I hardly ever get called Natalie...

Oh and I tried to upload a picture but it wouldn't show. I will try again another time....:blush-anim-cl:

P.S sorry I wasn't here yesterday, I was out most of the time and I'm not allowed on after 5pm on Sundays.

Ja, seker! Dis net die selfde as Afrikaans!:wink2:

Hehehe, Everything is just dandy thank you. (Where did that come from:blink: ) lol and you?

okaaay! :biggrin2: love the word dandy hehhe ;D

hahahahhaha ja het lijkt op afrikaans nederlands maar het is niet hetzelfde :roftl:

but okay =D im dandy tooo! ;D