mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Evening all!

I missed most of this today as I have been aking my patch for Mika's quilt and at the moment it looks like a five year old has made it lol!:biggrin2:

How is everyone? Have I missed anything?

omg when is the due date for that ?!?! i havent even started it yet !!! :boxed:

Caz that is amazing! I haven't even started mine yet! I want to start the christmas presents for the band but I don't think they have decided what is happening LOL

Bexxy I think it's this week LOL, I will check:naughty:

Caz that is amazing! I haven't even started mine yet! I want to start the christmas presents for the band but I don't think they have decided what is happening LOL

Bexxy I think it's this week LOL, I will check:naughty:

hahaha ! thanks... i thought it was crap... its just all glitter almost ! its colourful though ... art is my weak point :naughty: i know i need to start the band one too :blink: havent gotta clue what im going to do yet, and i have the christmas dvd and the 12 days of xmas song :shocked: ... oh well, no sweat ... still another 2 months :biggrin2::boxed:

Just checking if we have our 5 yet and it looks like we have:biggrin2:

i have to say to everyone cos all i seem to do is pop my head in every now and again, but all u guys have done the work, thank you:wink2:

Just thought of someone else too. i know Avoca is coming over for the London gigs cos we chatted agesssss ago about it. She'll b looking for somewhere too, i think she is coming over with a friend but im not sure.

there are hotels near by to Griffin House that i think Pamette and Biche will be booking into ...but i really think the ten of us have been very VERY lucky at finding such an ideally located set of apartments this is like a once in a life time thing.

Im sorry for those who have missed out on this...but we cant accomodate everyone :boxed:

there are hotels near by to Griffin House that i think Pamette and Biche will be booking into ...but i really think the ten of us have been very VERY lucky at finding such an ideally located set of apartments this is like a once in a life time thing.

Im sorry for those who have missed out on this...but we cant accomodate everyone :boxed:

very lucky:thumb_yello: i bet loads of ppl will b looking nearer the time and will end up paying big bucks!!!!

but at least i can give Avoca some ideas of where we will b so everyone can meet up and stuff, its nice if we are all in the same area, London isnt nice when yr unsure and on your own.

I went through the track for the Christmas song the other day, getting the right part for where I come in about 7 mins 36 secs in so I'm gonna make time next week to get it done, and do Cherisses card tomorrow when I get back from London.