London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

Hey gang :thumb_yello:

well finally we have our accomodation sorted and booked. 5 people sharing a holiday appartment is a great option and just as cheap as a hostel. The place were staying at is called griffin house in brixton. We have booked the upper apartment, and there is currently a ground apartment to share for 5 people if anybody is interested. 4 nights from the 1st-5th of december is only costing us aound 545 pound divided by the 5 of us ! there are only a few members so far that i know of who are after maybe sharing which i think are

People wanting to share the apartment -

Griffin house-

Upper floor-

bexxy

mikas_gal

sara

jemmalee

rak1

Bottom floor-

Em

Tia

vanessa

marianne84

Sivan ...?

- 2 nights

Pamette - needs someone to share 2 nights with her in hotel

biche ?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been looking at holiday flats which are much cheaper and better accommodations, especially if you want to stay in London for an entire week and share. I'll post some more info later, just trying to work out my own arrangements first!

Hey gang :thumb_yello:

Me and bexxy have just been talking , and i dont know if its just us or everyone ... but we are struggling to come up with accomodation for the london dates, thats kind of close to both venues -brixton and hammersmith- and that are relatively cheap. The idea is that we get this accomodation thread together for the venue in order for all the MFC members to be able to stay together at the same hotel, and chat and give ideas to each other and book up. So this ones for London for the hammersmith and brixton concerts...

hope we can all help each other with this one :thumb_yello:

I have been looking at one called the chelsea guest house ... which is 1.4 miles from the brixton venue ... ( approx 5 min drive) and its 177 pound for a twin room for 3 nights... anymore ideas ?

thanks guys :thumb_yello:

It's not in Chelsea then. :naughty:

hahaha well if all the hotel booking was left to me everyone would be booking a hotel in Glasgow for the london dates :roftl: :roftl:

Awwww Bexx, I know you always say you have no sense of direction, but i thought you did really well in London. :thumb_yello:

Awwww Bexx, I know you always say you have no sense of direction, but i thought you did really well in London. :thumb_yello:

what even though i directed our gang of fancy dress people right towards the hosues of parliment :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

ive just been looking at holiday flats online one of them quoted me over £1000 i nearly died!!!

But i have to admit they dooo look rather nice and cosy :bleh:

what even though i directed our gang of fancy dress people right towards the hosues of parliment :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

ive just been looking at holiday flats online one of them quoted me over £1000 i nearly died!!!

But i have to admit they dooo look rather nice and cosy :bleh:

Well, yeah....apart from that! lol! :naughty:

Blimey!! Unless i win the lottery by then you can forget it! :shocked::roftl:

Perhaps im looking at it all wrong to be fair the website is really confusing...but i think if a few of us are gonna be sharing in London lets NOT do the picadilly hostel lets go in some kind of style :naughty:

Perhaps im looking at it all wrong to be fair the website is really confusing...but i think if a few of us are gonna be sharing in London lets NOT do the picadilly hostel lets go in some kind of style :naughty:

I wouldn't go there again if you paid me!:shocked:

yup yup was awful....

ive just found a two bedroom apartment...says it sleeps six and costs 196£ per night which divided by 6 for 3 nights isnt too bad

Been looking at that Jury inn chelsea aswell 252£ for 3 nights!!! But then again if people share it cuts the costs i think

But to be honest the way things are looking for me on my financial situation (trying to save money) - i may have to resort to the picadilly hostel :boxed:

How about the underground ? would that be safer ? :roftl:

judging on everyones experiences in the hostel :naughty:

Bexx, did you say nearly £200 a night and it sleeps 6? £100 each then for 6 of us. Sounds fab to me! Where is it? I'm up for it if it's decent. :thumb_yello:

yeah i think i said that.....let me just see if i can find it again :thumb_yello: