Italian gigs&after gigs Organization Team

Giulietta

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, seriously...Has anyone wondered how we could meet Mika?

:blush-anim-cl:

I dunno if he stayed in some hotels or sleep on travel...

and...most embarassing thing:bleh:I've collect for all the summer 3 huge pack full of those toy gadgets that you can have for 1euro in the automatic machines:roftl:most of them are still in the plastic bubble, unpackage...shouldn't I throw them on stage, hum?:naughty:

Do you know when people arrive at Bologna ...I will be there...at 6:00 A.M...think I will be alone in the train's station during a long time...:bored:

And anybody knows when we have to begin to queue up? Can we eat together and after go for queing up? Or we have to be there in the morning?

Do you know when people arrive in Bologna ...I will be there...at 6:00 A.M...think I will be alone in the train's station during a long time...:bored:

And anybody knows when we have to begin to queue up? Can we eat together and after go for queing up? Or we have to be there in the morning?

6am??? :shocked: oh god! anyway i think i'll be there around 12am but the idea of going to eat something together is good! that's if i arrive on time :bleh: (NEVER trust too much italian trains)...about queuing,well, do you think 2pm is a good time to be there? :blink: or maybe even earlier...dunno

I have contactss which are going to continuosly monitoring the paladozza situation for me^__^ but we have to go there as soon as we can!

Don't worry laurence, I think I cannot sleep the day before, so I could reach you early:thumb_yello:

I'm in for Bologna and Rimini!

I'm looking to wear something nice in LICM style!Not too weird ^^

I think to arrive quite early in the morning at Bologna station and meet 2 other girls (elly and dani) because we reserved a room in the same hotel :biggrin2: nd then go to the Arena!

yes, we also need mobile phone numbers to call if there's problem or something!

I think we should go to the Arena as soon as possible because MFC must have the best position into the stadium for the gig :punk:

hello!

I'll go to the Bologna gig for sure!

I'm planning to arrive quite early in the morning and then meet Sarina and Elly! Of course, I'd like to arrive at the Arena as soon as possible!

Would be lovely, anyway, to meet all of you MFC member there!!

hello!

I'll go to the Bologna gig for sure!

I'm planning to arrive quite early in the morning and then meet Sarina and Elly! Of course, I'd like to arrive at the Arena as soon as possible!

Would be lovely, anyway, to meet all of you MFC member there!!

good :punk:

• 2 weeks later...

there are many photolithographic center..

I was searching in Bologna for the better result at the less price:thumb_yello:

I wonder if they would worked quickly we could have a meet up by one of those to make our mfc gadgets in the same day of the concert, but we'll risk!

if you have suggestions..RVSP people interested in this!:wink2:

in the next days I'll post one example of my idea, I think:mf_rosetinted:

do you like the idea of wearing a very large t-shirt* with MFC logo to cover our fancy dress and making a streap-tease as soon as we reach 1st row?:naughty:

*note: anyone who want a custom made model, just tell!

for about 20 people it costs only 8€ each, I can anticipate some:wink2:

RSVP:thumb_yello:

there are many photolithographic center..

I was searching in Bologna for the better result at the less price:thumb_yello:

I wonder if they would worked quickly we could have a meet up by one of those to make our mfc gadgets in the same day of the concert, but we'll risk!

if you have suggestions..RVSP people interested in this!:wink2:

in the next days I'll post one example of my idea, I think:mf_rosetinted:

...One for me, please :wink2: