GOD HELP ME!!! (mika singing live)

Sivan

how can a person be so telanted?!?!?!!?

im listening to itunes festival... i think its my fave mika tunes !

this guy is sooooo good live!!!!!

makes me weak in the knees when i listen to it! :punk:

its not that i didnt know he is amazing LIVE....

BUT! EVERY time im amazed all over again...!!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On tv? Ohh, you're so lucky, I can't watch it. But I know what you mean for heaven's sake!!! :wub2:

not on TV! listening to the music only :)

at the moment its the tin can part on love today ...wishing i was watching.... LOL!

not on TV! listening to the music only :)

at the moment its the tin can part on love today ...wishing i was watching.... LOL!

Yeah, I understood that already :doh:

Indeed...

Sometimes when I haven't listened to Mika for a while I calm down for a while, but the moment I hear him again I'm like "O gosh, I'm listening to a real genius!" :tears:

I agree, Sivan! Something that amazes me about Mika is the fact that he sounds better live than on the CD! This is very rare; generally, artists sound better on their album tracks, because their voices are arranged (or so it seems). But not Mika. He's great.:punk:

I agree, Sivan! Something that amazes me about Mika is the fact that he sounds better live than on the CD! This is very rare; generally, artists sound better on their album tracks, because their voices are arranged (or so it seems). But not Mika. He's great.:punk:

That's one of the determining factors for me when I really start to become a big fan of an artist or group. I am so impressed when they sound just as good live as they do on the cd. The two artists that amaze me most are Mika (DUH!) and Jason Mraz...I can't get enough of his live cd :)

If you are listening to the ITunes concert Sivan then i must apologise for all my screaming and singing! :naughty:

When i listened to it after i thought 'Oh...no.....' lol!! :naughty:

no no i love it! it sound more "LIVE" that way! LOL

i can totaly hear u! :punk:;)

ROB THOMAS sound MUCH better live to :)

i remember at coachella festival when i heard Rrd hot chillie peppers i was like "oh my god they sound bad!" :blink: it was kinda bad... :boxed:

but i liked seeing CROWDED HOUSE there...they were good live to :)

That's one of the determining factors for me when I really start to become a big fan of an artist or group. I am so impressed when they sound just as good live as they do on the cd. The two artists that amaze me most are Mika (DUH!) and Jason Mraz...I can't get enough of his live cd :)

hmm i beed to listen to that than!

I know exactly how you feel. Every time I hear his album, it feels like the first time:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

I know exactly how you feel. Every time I hear his album, it feels like the first time:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

yeah thats why im still not sick of his music! crazy:blink:

I just found it on iTunes!!!! I instantly clicked on Sweet Dreams haha. I need to buy that song AND Love Today because it's the extended version!!!! When I clicked on it to hear the sample I nearly died. It brought me RIGHT back to being at the concert. Whenever I hear the beginning it makes me feel like I'm at the concert again getting excited because I know what's coming next after he's done holding out that long note. It's interesting when a song can take you right back to a place/time and you can feel all the feelings you had all over again!

Love Today = my favorite song obviously! :wub2:

I NEED to start unpacking my room some more so that I can find my iTunes card!!! Pronto! *This is definitely going to motivate me haha*

I just got it. It finally got to the US. I agree...so great.