Mikaish Style Names !!!

DavidM

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i may have pushed my family over the edge with all my mika interview watching and listening to the music 24/7 and talking about him so much.. i wish i could learn to control myself :bleh: i have gotten them to all listen to life in cartoon motion though and my dad really likes any other world and my older sister loves happy ending my mom and other sister can't choose (they're the mika fans)

what's your favorite mika song?

I totally get that!!! My mom sees me onlien watching Mika interviews and she's like "do you ever stop watching Mika?":sneaky2: to which I replied "nope!!":naughty: and then I got that look...the "you're ridiculous and I really think you should stop" look, that I ignore...

My mom likes pretty much all of Mika, she's not so accepting on some of his demo tracks and live performances though...:thumbdown:

My sister likes Billy Brown and Love Today and The Only Lonely One, but she HATES Lollipop:blink: (what? that's one of my faves!!!)

My dad...he never sings along in the car...except I've caught him singing Billy Brown and Love Today, once he was even singing Billy in the house! believe me it never happens...he siad Love Today is one of the best songs in recent history...:biggrin2:

As for me...anything Mika is the best thing in the world...I'm constantly singing or humming Mika songs...and I love it when people ask me what I'm singing so I can do some Mika publicity work!:thumb_yello:

i think i may have pushed my family over the edge with all my mika interview watching and listening to the music 24/7 and talking about him so much..

Heh ^_^ Same here! My brother's room is next to mine and the walls are quite thin...He'll come in and ask me if I'll stop watching the same interview for the 5th time (or something like that)

what's your favorite mika song?

Me and my mum like Love Today, Lollipop and Grace Kelly the most..

(but i like all of Mika's songs anyway ((except maybe Erase..)))

Heh ^_^ Same here! My brother's room is next to mine and the walls are quite thin...He'll come in and ask me if I'll stop watching the same interview for the 5th time (or something like that)

Me and my mum like Love Today, Lollipop and Grace Kelly the most..

(but i like all of Mika's songs anyway ((except maybe Erase..)))

I know like im constanly looking for mika on you tube and if i dont find any i watch old intervies i got some interviews on my iPod hehe