Greetings all!

flamesweet

Hello all.

Im new at this fourm.

First I wanted to say that at last someone like Mika came around at at last someone makes good, high quality music.

Its so fun to listen to the music and the words are so smart, good and have a good messege.

I play my self on the keybord and I find the piano in all the songs great! when I will find I will buy the Mika music sheet.

I have a few qustions about Mika:

1. Mika real name is mica. My qustion is Mika a band and mica is the singer name? or Mika is just the singer named mica?

2. When are he\they come to Israel?

3. How high in pitch mica can get? I have a girl friend that sings oprea so I am very interasted to see how he can get. I read he sad he can get to 3 octavs, thats true?

4. Does mica has any political ideas he says in the open?

5. Who is the little girl that is siting on the piano is Grace kelly?

6. I know mica sister drew the picture that is on the album. Did she drew also the Relax video clip?

7. How old is mica?

Thats all for now :)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, welcome to the forum!

You can find all the answers to your questions here :http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=413240&postcount=86

If you have any questions left un-answered after visitng that link or just have more questions, feel free to ask. :]

Hello all.

Im new at this fourm.

First I wanted to say that at last someone like Mika came around at at last someone makes good, high quality music.

Its so fun to listen to the music and the words are so smart, good and have a good messege.

I play my self on the keybord and I find the piano in all the songs great! when I will find I will buy the Mika music sheet.

1. Mika real name is mica. My qustion is Mika a band and mica is the singer name? or Mika is just the singer named mica?

3. How high in pitch mica can get? I have a girl friend that sings oprea so I am very interasted to see how he can get. I read he sad he can get to 3 octavs, thats true?

6. I know mica sister drew the picture that is on the album. Did she drew also the Relax video clip?

7. How old is mica?

I'll help with some questions! welcome! MIKA is 24

Mica is his real name,,he is called MIKA so that people won't miss-pronounce his name:)

Welcome to us!

Hello all.

Im new at this fourm.

7. How old is mica?

Welcome to the MFC!:punk:

Have a great time here.

Referring to your questions: please use the search-function and I´m sure you´ll get all informations you need!:wink2:

Edit: Ok, was too slowly with answering..:biggrin2:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

You can find all the answers to your questions here :http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=413240&postcount=86

If you have any questions left un-answered after visitng that link or just have more questions, feel free to ask. :]

woow! simultaneous posting! love it when that happens!

Hi and welcome.

I think that the answer to question 4 you will find is that he hasn't made any political statements or shown any affiliation to anyone. It's probably one of the things he likes to keep private.