HI everyone

jk112

I am a new member of the forum I am from Hong Kong,

I first heard about Mika from hearing him on the radio.

Also I learn more from Internet.

Life in Cartoon Motion is my first CD.

ps My English is not really good.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome jk112 to the crazy forums of MFC!! I am in Tokyo. It is hard to read so much English when it is not your first language.

If you want to start a thread for speakers of your language, that is usually fine too. For example there is a Japanese thread and a Dutch thread and a Ukrainian thread (and many more), so if you can't find a Chinese thread, then you could make one if you want. There are several other HK people on here.

Of course you are welcome to stay with all the English threads too. Just enjoy yourself in a happy place where we all love MIKA!!:biggrin2:

Hi and welcome to the forum.

We have a few members from Hong Kong so im sure you will find somebody to talk to.

And do not worry about your english - most people on this website are bilingual and the forum helps them improve. There are also threads where you can speak in your native language.

Welcome jk112 to the crazy forums of MFC!! I am in Tokyo. It is hard to read so much English when it is not your first language.

If you want to start a thread for speakers of your language, that is usually fine too. For example there is a Japanese thread and a Dutch thread and a Ukrainian thread (and many more), so if you can't find a Chinese thread, then you could make one if you want. There are several other HK people on here.

Of course you are welcome to stay with all the English threads too. Just enjoy yourself in a happy place where we all love MIKA!!:biggrin2:

I was just looking for one as well.

Well why dont your start one :)

Hey there! Welcome to the nut-house! Dont worry abot you english not being great, we understand what you mean. We all have one thing in common, we all love Mika, and as far as he is concerned, we understand completely! WELCOME! :-) xx