MIKA Converse Shoes

Sivan

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm jealousssssssss!!!!!!!:shocked:

Why can't I do these awesome things,too????You're toooo talented...give me a little bit of ur talent...c'mon!!!I can pay!!!:roftl: oh...really...ur jobs are always very nice and beautiful...I want a pair...I would be the only one with them...and I could walk to the streets and feel so colorful,so Mika and so...Sivan!!!:biggrin2: also If I have a very colorful pair of converse,yet..but...they're not the same...and they won't be like these one ever..umh...what r u waiting for???build a shop!!!:thumb_yello::punk:

AAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...I will dream of it tonight!!!:naughty:

Idk, I just kinda felt bad that she wanted to be the first one to post hers cuz shes been planning it and doing it for a while, I didnt mean anything bad about you by it, I think your shoes are great!:thumb_yello:

thats what i was gonna say actually!lol! but i couldnt remember who wanted to make em!lol!:roftl:

:shocked: Sivan, they're just fantastic! I want a pair! Maybe Converse should pay you for the idea and sell a limited edition? I'd buy a pair! :wub2:

yeah i thought to send them an email maybe ;)

i want mika to see it to :)

I'm jealousssssssss!!!!!!!:shocked:

Why can't I do these awesome things,too????You're toooo talented...give me a little bit of ur talent...c'mon!!!I can pay!!!:roftl: oh...really...ur jobs are always very nice and beautiful...I want a pair...I would be the only one with them...and I could walk to the streets and feel so colorful,so Mika and so...Sivan!!!:biggrin2: also If I have a very colorful pair of converse,yet..but...they're not the same...and they won't be like these one ever..umh...what r u waiting for???build a shop!!!:thumb_yello::punk:

AAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...I will dream of it tonight!!!:naughty:

lol thank you!!!

if only i could ask mika if we can do this together so everyone could have a pair ;)