MIKA on chuck and larry advert

MikaRMS

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a movie, "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry"

My sister and her boyfriend/fiancé just saw it about a week ago. I'll have to ask if it was in the end credits, or in the actual movie anywhere.

It's a movie, "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry"

My sister and her boyfriend/fiancé just saw it about a week ago. I'll have to ask if it was in the end credits, or in the actual movie anywhere.

It's not. I saw it about a month ago.

Oh yeah! Like a month or something ago i saw the Chuck and Larry commercial and i thought i heard Grace Kelly. I thought: Wait a minute! That sounds like Grace Kelly! Am i so obsessed?:naughty: But then i saw it more often and i dicovered that it actually IS Grace Kelly.

I saw the trailer for this about 3 months ago on the internet because I heard that GK was on it. I might go and seen it 'cause Kevin James is in it, I liked him in King Of Queens.

That movie was MADE for me. Mika music, Queen songs, crying men, Lance Bass, Mrs. Timberlake T-Shirt. It's quite eerie. Those are all like, my things.

:D I forgot about the Queen song at the end! That movie was wonderful. My favorite part was when "The Groove is in the Heart" started playing and Kevin was like, "This is my jam!" :naughty:

:D I forgot about the Queen song at the end! That movie was wonderful. My favorite part was when "The Groove is in the Heart" started playing and Kevin was like, "This is my jam!" :naughty:

I love Kevin James! Hitch is one of my favourite movies! And I LOOOOOOOOOVE King of Queens! I love carrie and arthur! Too funny for words!