woot!woot!come all PPRs! good news!

phunkygal

OHMYGOD!! This is so great! :roftl:

He might be a little scared of us after that though. :naughty:

YES, WE SHOULD ALL WRITE ABOUT OURSELVES AS WELL (and about how we played no part in our own pregnancies with monkeys :thumbdown: ) lol!

I thought Glow might mention that

maybe a disclaimer how the writers are not in control of their own actions when not present online

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Becky, did you see the comment in PPRC where I asked if you were going to include segments and titles to show who wrote which part of the story? I just think it will be a lot less confusing if you show who's writing.

And again referencing from the PPRC, I would be willing to design a portfolio or folder or what not for the story to be put in; I can mail it to the UK, and we can all have ideas and I'll include them. Are we going to have seperate letters, or just one cover letter that describes everyone's stats?

For example:

Username: artsyfartsy17

Character name: Artsy

Except probably won't be like that, more like a small paragraph on everyone.

Please Artsy, but I did promise Phunks she could have a say in design, so if you wouldn't mind, pleaselet her help:thumb_yello:

The idea was we'd have an introductional letter, including the first page post, explaining where it came from, put together by all of us, just to say something along the lines of;

'Dear Mika,

Us on the MFC came up with an idea where we'd all write a pointlessly delicious ongoing fanfiction (a bit like a soap, except a hell of a lot crazier) and, now, with almost 5000 posts, we decided we'd get all the bits and bobs together, put it in the lovely portfolio and let you read our mad aventures with you.

Please do not be offended by what you read, as it is only fiction (I mean why would a cat REALLY make out with Perez Hilton?) and we mean no harm.

Your personal geniuses,

The PPRC Writers'

That is just off the top of my head, so that will NOT be used, it is just and example.

We'd then have character bios, like Artsy did above.

Then we'd have the story, written like this;

Phunky:

BAD NEWS...lollipop girl has been captured by Chew Chew! we need to save her! what will we do now??

Milou:

We jump on our pink ponies and ride to the forest. There we shout out her name! Then all of the sudden she comes running to us, without her lollipop. It has been stolen by Chew Chew. My pink pony runs to Chew Chew and makes karate moves. Watch out chew chew, cuz we are crazy, and we are not afraid to use that!

(That is just the first two pieces)

Then we'd have our letters (these can be hndwritten and sent to me or typed up, depending on which you'd prefer. If you'd like it handwritten. PM me and I'll give you my address (Artsy you have to do that anyway because of the Portfolio) and if you want to type it up, just PM me your letter.

Is that okay?:blush-anim-cl:

*gasps* Look what I found while I was copying and pasting!!!

i should make a book of this to be given to mika!imagine!lol!:roftl:

Would you include all of the strange bits of conversation (like this) ?

Artsy wrote it!! LOL!

Phunky (after):

probably not...maybe i would have like a column of it!that would be hilarious!!lol! i totally would lol!maybe i will....

Artsy:

Lol, it wouldn't really make any sense. Poor Mika. His nutter fans can't even talk properly.

Phunky:

i would edit it a bit....ya know...not add to it but take away some parts that dont make sense!loL!

*gasps* Look what I found while I was copying and pasting!!!

i should make a book of this to be given to mika!imagine!lol!:roftl:

Would you include all of the strange bits of conversation (like this) ?

Artsy wrote it!! LOL!

Ah so they tossed the idea around early on huh?

Your the brave one who did it though

Yes, he will *sends evil message to Mika via dreams cursing him if he doesn't like it* :naughty:

god how will he take the whole transfestite thing?lol! im sure he will love it!:naughty: i warn u becky! make no changes to the story(unless editing it) i want mika to read everything we wrote. everything!:naughty:

Im not PPR.

Was wondering about his dyslexia...

But Im sure that even if he was the most dyslexic person in the world (apparently not),

he would like to own a book like that - so thumbs up for you!! :yay:

I'm not editing ANYTHING! The only thing i did was take out pieces that were late. And so far that was one, by M4L. But she made up for it, so thats okay. I tried to spell check, but After 10 seconds I got really bored so I gave up. Everything is how it was oringinally written.

Though I do advise we put in the eds letter that it is completely fictional, and we mean no harm, just in case.

Im not PPR.

Was wondering about his dyslexia...

But Im sure that even if he was the most dyslexic person in the world (apparently not),

he would like to own a book like that - so thumbs up for you!! :yay:

are u getting at he couldnt read our book. we will force him to. i will tie him up and duct tape the book to his face!:roftl: