Happy Late Birthday to Mika!

Guest 123456

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I can not give away too many details seeing as there is a patient-therapist boundary that I am not able to cross. :wink2: I'm afraid you will just have to trust me ro declare me a liar.

HAHAaa. ..too funnny!

Isn't the first rule of therapy that you do not divulge anything?? Does that not include 'name dropping'?:roftl:

Giving advice and trying to convince MFCers that I am not Mika.

Why on earth would anyone think that you are Mika?I mean- You're Numby. End of.:naughty:

HAHAaa. ..too funnny!

Isn't the first rule of therapy that you do not divulge anything?? Does that not include 'name dropping'?:roftl:

Very true, however their cases are publicized all over place. Perezhilton.com, for example.

Why on earth would anyone think that you are Mika?I mean- You're Numby. End of.:naughty:

Why thank you! I will have to call upon you and Sarie to defend me sometime. :thumb_yello:

Why thank you! I will have to call upon you and Sarie to defend me sometime. :thumb_yello:

Let me try now. Ahem...

NUMBERS IS NOT MIKA! YOU GUYS ARE STUPID! LEAVE MY LITTLE NUMBY ALONE!

Very true, however their cases are publicized all over place. Perezhilton.com, for example.

Ah that may be true Numby, but that would not give you licence to divulge you had a therapist relationship with them...you would quickly lose your job...

Therefore, I have to declare you a...person who likes to play with other people's minds....but not in the capacity you mention, nor to the particular people you refer to ...

And on MFC you can be anyone you like...and anyone can see you being anyone you like...try a google search for Mika and 123456...you come up third on the list!

Ah that may be true Numby, but that would not give you licence to divulge you had a therapist relationship with them...you would quickly lose your job...

Therefore, I have to declare you a...person who likes to play with other people's minds....but not in the capacity you mention, nor to the particular people you refer to ...

And on MFC you can be anyone you like...and anyone can see you being anyone you like...try a google search for Mika and 123456...you come up third on the list!

Yes, I was already fired by Britney. :blink:

I google searched it. Amazing!

Mr. Nice cracks me up...hehehe

Yes, Mr. Nice is very funny looking, isn't he? :thumb_yello:

Very well said, Blue Sky :thumb_yello:

Very well said, Blue Sky :thumb_yello:

That I am a liar or fake? :shocked:

Is it that you do not believe I am a therapist, you do not believe I have worked with celebrities, or you do not believe that I would like to rid Mika of his fears?

That I am a liar or fake? :shocked:

Is it that you do not believe I am a therapist, you do not believe I have worked with celebrities, or you do not believe that I would like to rid Mika of his fears?

ROFL. We all want to rid Mika of his fears.

It would be especially funny if he had a fear of mice. I just picture him as one of those housewives from the 1920's, hopping up on a kitchen chair and screaming.

ROFL. We all want to rid Mika of his fears.

It would be especially funny if he had a fear of mice. I just picture him as one of those housewives from the 1920's, hopping up on a kitchen chair and screaming.

That would be a very nice scream, I'm sure. Right on pitch. :roftl:

Well, you see.. I found a vein in a chicken nugget once. Since then, I have not been very fond of them. :thumbdown: McDonalds.

Thank you for the offer, though! :biggrin2:

Well, you see.. I found a vein in a chicken nugget once. Since then, I have not been very fond of them. :thumbdown: McDonalds.

Thank you for the offer, though! :biggrin2:

A VEIN?!

:shocked:

Yes ma'am. :puking:

I found out that day that McDonald's chicken nuggets are not artificial. :naughty:

Remember that woman who-

OH MY GOD, MY DOG JUST JUMPED INTO THE AIR AND ATE A FLY THAT WAS DRIVING ME PSYCHOTIC.

...sorry.

Anyway, remember that woman who found the chicken head in her kid's happy meal?

Remember that woman who-

OH MY GOD, MY DOG JUST JUMPED INTO THE AIR AND ATE A FLY THAT WAS DRIVING ME PSYCHOTIC.

...sorry.

Anyway, remember that woman who found the chicken head in her kid's happy meal?

WHAT?!:blink:

WHAT?!:blink:

Hahaha, sorry for getting offtopic. But while I was typing that, my dog scared the crap out of me.

Anyway, yeah. She found like... a breaded chicken head.