help1

cmc1112

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey as some of you may already know I make all sorts of mika products at zazzle.com, and I am kinda stuck, so if any one has any ideas PLEASE post them.

Hey i tought of this today and i think it be cool to make like mika qotes tshirts !!

Like one might said Pointlessly delicious and u can like put an M&M on the shirt or sucking to hard on ur lollipop and a lollipop or like love love me or 2 hearts and then me :P:punk::biggrin2:

HOPE I COULD HELP :punk:

Hey i tought of this today and i think it be cool to make like mika qotes tshirts !!

Like one might said Pointlessly delicious and u can like put an M&M on the shirt or sucking to hard on ur lollipop and a lollipop or like love love me or 2 hearts and then me :P:punk::biggrin2:

HOPE I COULD HELP :punk:

You could make one with Demented on it, I love it when he says that. I'll be first in the queue to buy one!

You could make one with Demented on it, I love it when he says that. I'll be first in the queue to buy one!

aww yeah that be so cool and then like the put mikas face on purple like from the interview dont zoom on my boogers one !!!

• 1 month later...

You could have the sayings of:

Chubby Bunny (with maybe a pic of a bunny, perferably chubby)

I tried to be like Grace Kelly (a pic of GK on front of a t-shirt and on back put: But all her looks were to sad)

To much candy gonna rot your soul (maybe a pic of a lollypop)

Just some ideas!!!

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

• 2 weeks later...
please make a mika tie!

I would love you forever!

I did make a tie but it had a real picture of mika on it and the next day i got a letter from mika's lawyer saying that i can't sell the tie cause it has mika's picture on it but i'll try to make a different one.

I did make a tie but it had a real picture of mika on it and the next day i got a letter from mika's lawyer saying that i can't sell the tie cause it has mika's picture on it but i'll try to make a different one.

Yes, you need to be very careful about copyright law. You can't make anything with a real picture of Mika on it, but maybe if someone could draw really well, they could paint a picture of Mika.

Maybe someone copuld even paint Mika portraits that could have prints taken from them. You might get away with something like that, but it might be best to check if it's okay.

Love today, from Marilyn