The Pink Pony Riders Club - Part 2!!!

artsyfartsy17

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As the camera went to a nervous, kevin, I alughed full-out. He gulped and I chuckled. I grabbed some popcorn and watchedf as Becky got into it. "Kick her Artsy!" I yelled thrwoing popcorn at the screen. The camera turned to Mika, who now had pants on, was dialing me up on my cell phone. The camera went to glow, and edwin yelled, "MUMMY!" *ring ring ring* my phone was ringing and I picked up, Mika of course, "Hello?" I said pretending I didn't know who it was. I heard quite profaine language, from artsy, becky and mav in the background. I chuckled at becky, who got a piece of clothing ripped off by artsy. 'woot' I thought to myself. "Uh, yes, it's Mika." Mika said worriedly. "Oh, hey babe." I said trying to contain the giggles. "Uh, hey hun, uh we have an ergh, situation here." he said oddly, serious. "Yes, Mika?" I said struggling to not burst into laughter. "Uh, yes, uh, Mav and Artsy have gotten into a bit of a er tiff." he said watching artsy gnaw some more on Mav. "Yes, Mika, I see. Well make sure, Artsy wins, of course, because, as you know, I'm completely opposed to people who hit on other's boyffriends, especially friends." I said hinting. "*sigh* I know M4l. What do we do?" Mika started to sound worried. "Well, stop it." I said matter-of-factly. He smiled as the camera zoomed in on my number. "Okay, kiss kiss." I said watching him put the phone away. He whispered something to Kevin and began to move forward.

Kevin approached the girls, staring at them for a few minutes before finally reaching down and pulling Artsy out and into his arms. Mav went to go after her, but Mika stopped her.

"Enough Arts. I heard her, ok? And you have nothing to worry about. I love you, I'll always love you even if you couldn't walk again," he murmured, holding her close.

Artsy listened for a moment as the tension left her and, turning her face into his jacket, began to cry. She could hear someone mentioning something about ruining the armani suit, but couldn't care less.

Meanwhile, Mav was glaring at her. "What, you're going to support her side? How could you?" she asked, throwing Mika's hand off her and storming away. We all looked at her, until Phunky and Luke decided to follow her. The rest of us shuffled uneasily, the cameras still on us. Becky was sniffling, as Mika went to hug her, and back home m4l swore, just as her phone rang.

"What?" she asked, listening to Mav at the other end.

"I know you think I'm a boyfriend stealing sneak, but Kevin and I are meant to be together just like you and Mika. So if you think about it, she's stealing him from me by not letting me have him," Mav said, urgently.

"What do you want Mav?" m4l asked, glaring at tv Mika and Becky.

"To know if you really want to hang around this bunch of losers anymore. I mean come on, Becky is so obviously making a move on your man, and most of the guys support her, the only ones who doesn't is Jacques. And the girls also agree with her. I think its time we find out whose with us and blow these people," she added.

m4l grinned. A group without Becky, now that could be interesting. "Sure thing. Join back up with them now and we'll see who'll leave with us when we get home." she said, smirking. There was no way she could leave now.

The flight back to m4l was a quiet one. No one was really talking, mav was glaring at Artsy who was curled up in Kevin's arms and even our card game was abandoned. We arrived back to m4l opening the door and slapping Becky.

"Ow... what was that for?" Becky asked, raising a hand to her cheek, stunned as she looked at m4l. Mika put a prtective hand on Becky's shoulder while Cosmo advanced on her

M4l observed this. "I saw you on the tv. Don't think I didn't.'

"It was just a hug m4l," Mika said, moving towards her. M4l raised a hand.

"Just a hug, whatever. Look I'm through with hanging around cheats and those who support them. I'm leaving the group and Mavs is coming with me. Anyone else?" she asked, glancing around.

We all shuffled nervously, glancing at each other. Jacques however moved to stand beside m4l as Lolly looked at him in shock and went over as well. "Sorry guys, I mean maybe we just need some time," she said softly.

"I can't believe your doing this m4l. You're delibarately splitting the group up," I said, glaring at her.

"Well it hasn't been much of a group lately. You guys are supposed to be my friends," she said, glancing at Mika who was staring at her. Phunky closed her eyes briefly and then stepped over to M4ls side, dragging Luke with her. "I'm sorry guys, I have to," she said, looking at the ground. Rose also joined the others as the rest of us stood in the doorway.

"M4l, don't do this," Mika said, pleading with her.

"No, I have to Mika. You're either with us or your not," she said, observing his glance to his feet and how close Becky was standing. "I thought it was like that," she said, throwing his engagement ring at him and then walking back in to get her bag. 10 minutes later they were gone.

"I can't believe this, we have to go after them," I said, glancing at the doorway.

Kevin approached the girls, staring at them for a few minutes before finally reaching down and pulling Artsy out and into his arms. Mav went to go after her, but Mika stopped her.

"Enough Arts. I heard her, ok? And you have nothing to worry about. I love you, I'll always love you even if you couldn't walk again," he murmured, holding her close.

Artsy listened for a moment as the tension left her and, turning her face into his jacket, began to cry. She could hear someone mentioning something about ruining the armani suit, but couldn't care less.

Meanwhile, Mav was glaring at her. "What, you're going to support her side? How could you?" she asked, throwing Mika's hand off her and storming away. We all looked at her, until Phunky and Luke decided to follow her. The rest of us shuffled uneasily, the cameras still on us. Becky was sniffling, as Mika went to hug her, and back home m4l swore, just as her phone rang.

"What?" she asked, listening to Mav at the other end.

"I know you think I'm a boyfriend stealing sneak, but Kevin and I are meant to be together just like you and Mika. So if you think about it, she's stealing him from me by not letting me have him," Mav said, urgently.

"What do you want Mav?" m4l asked, glaring at tv Mika and Becky.

"To know if you really want to hang around this bunch of losers anymore. I mean come on, Becky is so obviously making a move on your man, and most of the guys support her, the only ones who doesn't is Jacques. And the girls also agree with her. I think its time we find out whose with us and blow these people," she added.

m4l grinned. A group without Becky, now that could be interesting. "Sure thing. Join back up with them now and we'll see who'll leave with us when we get home." she said, smirking. There was no way she could leave now.

The flight back to m4l was a quiet one. No one was really talking, mav was glaring at Artsy who was curled up in Kevin's arms and even our card game was abandoned. We arrived back to m4l opening the door and slapping Becky.

"Ow... what was that for?" Becky asked, raising a hand to her cheek, stunned as she looked at m4l. Mika put a prtective hand on Becky's shoulder while Cosmo advanced on her

M4l observed this. "I saw you on the tv. Don't think I didn't.'

"It was just a hug m4l," Mika said, moving towards her. M4l raised a hand.

"Just a hug, whatever. Look I'm through with hanging around cheats and those who support them. I'm leaving the group and Mavs is coming with me. Anyone else?" she asked, glancing around.

We all shuffled nervously, glancing at each other. Jacques however moved to stand beside m4l as Lolly looked at him in shock and went over as well. "Sorry guys, I mean maybe we just need some time," she said softly.

"I can't believe your doing this m4l. You're delibarately splitting the group up," I said, glaring at her.

"Well it hasn't been much of a group lately. You guys are supposed to be my friends," she said, glancing at Mika who was staring at her. Phunky closed her eyes briefly and then stepped over to M4ls side, dragging Luke with her. "I'm sorry guys, I have to," she said, looking at the ground. Rose also joined the others as the rest of us stood in the doorway.

"M4l, don't do this," Mika said, pleading with her.

"No, I have to Mika. You're either with us or your not," she said, observing his glance to his feet and how close Becky was standing. "I thought it was like that," she said, throwing his engagement ring at him and then walking back in to get her bag. 10 minutes later they were gone.

"I can't believe this, we have to go after them," I said, glancing at the doorway.

At some bar in Paris...

M4L, Mav, Luke, Phunky, Jacques, Lolly and Rose all sat around a table looking pretty glum. Jacques had just ordered them all some drinks in French. At the same time, M4L's, Rose's, Phunky's, and Lolly's phones rang...they opened them, and saw who was calling... Mika called M4L, Glow called Rose, ER called Lolly, and Baby called Phunky...M4L shut her phone instantly nad turned it off, and didn't think twice. it took a little longer for the other girls to close their phones too.

"Come on, guys!" M4L said..."This is for the best."

Lolly sighed, "I guess you're right. Things were getting a little crazy."

"A little?" replied Phunky sarcastically.

"I'm glad to be away from it all," said Mav with a smug look on her face.

The table fell silent for a few moments, until Jacques piped up, "Excusez-moi," he said and began to walk off. Lolly grabbed his arm, "where are you going babe?" He gently pushed her arm away, "Un moment" he said, walking over to the bar. Lolly's lower lip stuck out, and Jacques smiled at her and kissed her lip. She giggled and turned back to the group happily.

M4L looked at them with a hint of jealousy. She missed doing that with Mika...no, you don't! she tried to block him from her mind, but he kept hovering there of the edges of her consciousness. She shook her head.

"So," said Rose, "I'm thinking that we should get completely hammered tonight...we need to leave this reality for a little while."

"Agreed!" said Luke, Lolly, M4L, Mav, and Rose simultaneously. The mood began to lighten as Jacques and a very cute French waiter walked over with their drinks...

Mika ran his hand down his own curls, looking hurt.

"I-I just can't believe it..." he sighed, "I love her, but..."

He paused, only to sit down on a metal chair and gnaw on his thumbnail for a seconds. "It's over, isn't it?"

I bit my lower lip and nervously shuffled my feet.

"D-don't say that." I felt tears accumulating in my eyes, "...Everything will come out alright."

He shook his head. "I just feel lonely."

I then glanced at Artsy, who did nothing other that stare out into space.

And I wondered if like us, she was starting to feel like the room's walls: blank, empty.

What if we never saw the rest of them again? What if we all went back to our ordinary lives? What if...No. I had to stop thinking negatively. I closed my eyes. Maybe it was a change for the better. I tried to smile.

"Now that it's just us..Why not go on a walk?" I suggested.

Mika shrugged and looked through the window. It was raining, but it was better than sitting around.

"What do you think, Artsy?" I asked.

She turned her head in my way and mumbled. "Sure, why not..."

Mika ran his hand down his own curls, looking hurt.

"I-I just can't believe it..." he sighed, "I love her, but..."

He paused, only to sit down on a metal chair and gnaw on his thumbnail for a seconds. "It's over, isn't it?"

I bit my lower lip and nervously shuffled my feet.

"D-don't say that." I felt tears accumulating in my eyes, "...Everything will come out alright."

He shook his head. "I just feel lonely."

I then glanced at Artsy, who did nothing other that stare out into space.

And I wondered if like us, she was starting to feel like the room's walls: blank, empty.

What if we never saw the rest of them again? What if we all went back to our ordinary lives? What if...No. I had to stop thinking negatively. I closed my eyes. Maybe it was a change for the better. I tried to smile.

"Now that it's just us..Why not go on a walk?" I suggested.

Mika shrugged and looked through the window. It was raining, but it was better than sitting around.

"What do you think, Artsy?" I asked.

She turned her head in my way and mumbled. "Sure, why not..."

"Let's just give them some time to think about what they are doing" said Calvin givng Baby a big hug

"Yeah, let's just do something to pass the time. I'm sure they'll be back in a few hours." said Baby "Anyone got any ideas?'

"Baby you got any DVD's in that backpack of yours?" asked Kelzy

"Oh yeah I've got the Labyrinth" replied Baby

"Yeah put that on" said Glow.

We all sat around and watched the movie but we couldn't help but check our phones for messages from the others.

At the bar...

"Ok everyone we have shoot our drinks all together." said Mav very drunk by now

"I don't think I can drink anymore tonight" moaned M4L

"Oh come on. You can do it" teased Lolly

M4L picked up her shot glas "Ok but this is my last one"

"Yeah sure.. Ok on the count of 3.." said Luke "1....2.....3.."

They all skulled.. ""eewwwwww" said M4L "no more!!" and she got up and started dancing around the bar.

"I think I might let Baby know we're ok" said Phunky

"No don't tell them anything" replied Mav "They'll come looking for us and apologise soon enough"

"Mav, do you really like Kevin?" asked Rose

"What's not to like about him?" replied Mav "He's so cute" she slurred her words out "He likes me more than Artsy"

Lolly and Rose looked at each other and thought maybe they were with the wrong group.

(sorry had a phone call...)

*feels special because M4L wanted her to win the fight*

But you left so heartlessly and went off with her.

*sigh* Well, I gots me a job. Being paid is great and all, but it's going to seriously cut into my MFC time.

Hey Artsy!!!

M4L was tricked :naughty:

Congrats on job! what you doin?