The Pink Pony Riders Club - Part 2!!!

artsyfartsy17

(fine if m4l didn't want to take it then she hasn't *sigh*)

"And, what'd she say?" Mika asked, glancing at her.

"Well she didn't reply," Becky said, showing him the message she had sent.

"That doesn't mean she took it," Mika said, his voice filled with hope as Becky nodded reluctantly.

"I guess you're right, but if not her then who?"

"Well it does look pretty bad," he agreed, before brightening up. "The others think now is the time to go to that hotel Lolly mentioned when she called this morning," he said.

Becky nodded and left the room, as we all left the hotel, catching a taxi to the hotel Lolly had mentioned. The ride was silent as we were both hopeful and restrained, worried about what the others would say.

We arrived there, and went to the room Lolly had mentioned, just as the maid exited, finsishing cleaning it.

"Crap," Mika said, hitting the wall as he tried to call m4l only to find her phone was off.

"We shouldn't have waited," I said softly.

Meanwhile, with the others.

Mav sat in the hotel room, the phone chargers of the others around her. They all believed that they had left thier chargers behind, but really she had taken them, knowing thier phones would go flat and that none of them had memoised the new numbers everyone had gotten. Giggling, she pulled out Becky's diary with a smirk, and the identical book she had brought earlier, and carefully copied entries across, changing a few words, adding a few I love Mika and hate m4ls where I love Cosmo's had been, and adding a few Cosmo is my cover, its such fun to play him.

With another smirk she exited the room, and, ripping a page out of the diary left the crumpled page in m4ls bag, as if it had slipped in there by mistake. Chances are m4l would read it before realising what it was.

Giggling she left the room, just as the others entered the hotel room with bags of takeaway in hand.

M4L got up to get herself a cup of tea, but there's wasn't any tea she liked so she went to her bag to grab out some of her's and Mika's favourite tea.

Instead she noticed a crumpled pieceo f paper half out of her bag. She knew that wasn't there before. So she picked it up expecting ti to be one of the others. She glanced over the writing trying to see who this belonged to. "What??" she yelled..

"What is it M4L" asked Phunky

"Look at this. It's Becky's Diary. She's been lying all along. She is trying to steal Mika from me." M4L Sobbed

"Let me see" said Mav snatching it from Phunky and reading it

"I told you so." Mav gloated "I bet they're sitting on the couch holding hands right now. He would've forgotten about you already'

M4L ran to her bed and pushed her face into her pillow and let out a loud wail.. "wwwwhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyy?"

Mav watched her and smirked. Her plan was working.

"Maybe you should try calling her Mika" suggested Becky. "I don't think she'll want to talk to me."

"Yeah ok." he said and dialled M4L's number.

Lolly answered it. "Hello"

"Hey Lolly, It's Mika. Where's M4L"

"You've got a nerve calling her. She knows about you and Becky now. She found part of her Diary."

"What? What did it say?" asked Mika giving Becky a worried glance.

"It says you told Becky you love her" replied Lolly

"Oh no.. It's not true.. Tell her Lolly, It's not true."

The phone went dead. Mika looked at the phone.. "She hung up."

"What happened?" asked Becky..

Everyone else had gathered around now..

"Well it seems that they have your Diary." said Mika

"I knew it. M4L took it." said Becky

"No I don't think she did. Becky, promise me you didn't write anything about us ever kissing in your Diary" asked Mika

"No I never wrote anything like that in it." she said defensively.

"Well someone has.. and given it to M4L to read."

"Mav's" said Baby. "We have to do something about this."

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

M4L got up to get herself a cup of tea, but there's wasn't any tea she liked so she went to her bag to grab out some of her's and Mika's favourite tea.

Instead she noticed a crumpled pieceo f paper half out of her bag. She knew that wasn't there before. So she picked it up expecting ti to be one of the others. She glanced over the writing trying to see who this belonged to. "What??" she yelled..

"What is it M4L" asked Phunky

"Look at this. It's Becky's Diary. She's been lying all along. She is trying to steal Mika from me." M4L Sobbed

"Let me see" said Mav snatching it from Phunky and reading it

"I told you so." Mav gloated "I bet they're sitting on the couch holding hands right now. He would've forgotten about you already'

M4L ran to her bed and pushed her face into her pillow and let out a loud wail.. "wwwwhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyy?"

Mav watched her and smirked. Her plan was working.

"Maybe you should try calling her Mika" suggested Becky. "I don't think she'll want to talk to me."

"Yeah ok." he said and dialled M4L's number.

Lolly answered it. "Hello"

"Hey Lolly, It's Mika. Where's M4L"

"You've got a nerve calling her. She knows about you and Becky now. She found part of her Diary."

"What? What did it say?" asked Mika giving Becky a worried glance.

"It says you told Becky you love her" replied Lolly

"Oh no.. It's not true.. Tell her Lolly, It's not true."

The phone went dead. Mika looked at the phone.. "She hung up."

"What happened?" asked Becky..

Everyone else had gathered around now..

"Well it seems that they have your Diary." said Mika

"I knew it. M4L took it." said Becky

"No I don't think she did. Becky, promise me you didn't write anything about us ever kissing in your Diary" asked Mika

"No I never wrote anything like that in it." she said defensively.

"Well someone has.. and given it to M4L to read."

"Mav's" said Baby. "We have to do something about this."

We all nodded in agreement.

"For a start I think we need to find out why Mavves is acting this way," said Mikey, uncomfortably. We all glanced at him, then looked down, suddenly remembering that he and Mavvers had sort of had a thing before the whole Kevin thing started.

"I agree... but to do that we need to find the others. And I don't think any of them is going to tell us where they are," I said, as Kevin nodded, pulling out his laptop.

"So I'll simply search to find out what hotel they have booked into.

Meanwhile.

Mavs had gone in to comfort m4l.

"Its alright sweets, you don't need him. His as bad as Kevin. They both don't realise what their missing," she said softly, before passing M4l another page.

"I found this one in my bag. I think Becky planted them. She wants to split us up, it was her plan all along," she said, as m4l read in Becky's handwriting how much she hated m4l, and how much she loved Mika.

"And the others are just as bad for taking her side. They know about this, and yet they supported her breaking you guys up. We have to do something," she said with a glint in her eye.

m4l sat up, wiping her tears. "But what?"

We all nodded in agreement.

"For a start I think we need to find out why Mavves is acting this way," said Mikey, uncomfortably. We all glanced at him, then looked down, suddenly remembering that he and Mavvers had sort of had a thing before the whole Kevin thing started.

"I agree... but to do that we need to find the others. And I don't think any of them is going to tell us where they are," I said, as Kevin nodded, pulling out his laptop.

"So I'll simply search to find out what hotel they have booked into.

Meanwhile.

Mavs had gone in to comfort m4l.

"Its alright sweets, you don't need him. His as bad as Kevin. They both don't realise what their missing," she said softly, before passing M4l another page.

"I found this one in my bag. I think Becky planted them. She wants to split us up, it was her plan all along," she said, as m4l read in Becky's handwriting how much she hated m4l, and how much she loved Mika.

"And the others are just as bad for taking her side. They know about this, and yet they supported her breaking you guys up. We have to do something," she said with a glint in her eye.

m4l sat up, wiping her tears. "But what?"

"Well what if you pretend to like someone else?"

"No way" snapped M4L

"But then Mika will get jealous."

"I don't want to make him Jealous."

"But he will hate them for letting this happen."

M4L looked at Mav and wondered if she was right or were things going to far..

She was sure that piece of Diary paper wasn't in her bag earlier but even if she found out how it got there it didn't change the fact it was from Beckys Diary.

She wanted Mika back and was willing to do anything now.

"Do you have someone in mind Mav?" asked M4L

"I do actually, and you already know him" she grinned

"I found them" said Kevin proud of himself, "They're not far from here"

"Maybe we should go in a cab so they don't see us walking down the street" suggested Kelzy

"Good idea.. sure you're not a spy?" Kevin teased

"Maybe I am" Kelzy laughed back.

They got in a cab and headed towards the Hotel the others were staying in.

"One of us should go in first and ask reception while the others wait so they don't catch us." suggested Calvin

"I'll go" said Mikey.

"Ok. We'll wait out here. You find out for sure then come out and tell us"

"That will look suss." said Mikey

"Just mumble that you had better pay the cab driver." suggested Mika..

Ummm.....this might not be the best time for you to return....we decided to add some internal conflict in the group, and you were the instigator. You're somewhat of the bad guy right now, but we're going to give you a reason for it, don't worry. You'll be under the influence of drugs, or a villain or something like that.

Ummm.....this might not be the best time for you to return....we decided to add some internal conflict in the group, and you were the instigator. You're somewhat of the bad guy right now, but we're going to give you a reason for it, don't worry. You'll be under the influence of drugs, or a villain or something like that.

okay! how did i come bad?:naughty:

Well, you went after my boyfriend, but in a subtle way; you tried to make me appear jealous and insecure so he would dump me. Then we had a catfight in the middle of a fashion show, where you admitted wanting him, and he heard and told me that he loved me and would never leave me. After that, you decided that you'd leave, (and I think you're plotting your next move on Kevin.) and you took a few of the group members with you. Now you're cutting off their contact with the rest of us and trying to break up M4L and Mika by playing on M4L's fears that Mika's having an affair with Becky.

Well, you went after my boyfriend, but in a subtle way; you tried to make me appear jealous and insecure so he would dump me. Then we had a catfight in the middle of a fashion show, where you admitted wanting him, and he heard and told me that he loved me and would never leave me. After that, you decided that you'd leave, (and I think you're plotting your next move on Kevin.) and you took a few of the group members with you. Now you're cutting off their contact with the rest of us and trying to break up M4L and Mika by playing on M4L's fears that Mika's having an affair with Becky.

wow:shocked:. uh, who was your bf? who is kevin? hehe, will i ever be with mika?!:naughty:

Lol. Kevin is my bf. He's Baby's older brother. And I don't see you getting with Mika anytime soon, unless you're very aggressive. Last I checked, you were still interested in Kev (not that I'm complaining if you switch your focus to Mika :naughty: ) and M4L is working very hard to keep her and Mika together.

Lol. Kevin is my bf. He's Baby's older brother. And I don't see you getting with Mika anytime soon, unless you're very aggressive. Last I checked, you were still interested in Kev (not that I'm complaining if you switch your focus to Mika :naughty: ) and M4L is working very hard to keep her and Mika together.

uh, okay! i think i get that. no, ive only got 3 mins left.:thumbdown: