MIKA music on U.S.A. commercial

Haley & Megan Meyer

Hello all!!!!! Me and my sister were watching television tonight in the u.s. and the new NBC shows are coming next week so NBC has a commercial for the previews and guess whose voice was in the background??????????

MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Singing LOVE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We couldn't believe it!!!! It was so great to hear him. I got butterfiles in my stomach. We remember when he sang on another commercial earlier this year for a cell phone comercial and they had him sing LOVE TODAY.

Just thought we would share this with you all and if anyone else in the u.s.a. has heard it?

LOVE LOVE Megan and Haley

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The commercial we saw tonight was for NBC previews. The new shows are premiring next week like Heros and The Office. So they we showing clips of the shows and the song in the background was MIKA singing LOVE TODAY!!!

Also it was a joy to watch him on So You Think You Can Dance this season. We love that show and couldn't believe he was going to sing on that. They had him singing on the commercials for So You Think You Can Dance too.

Love Love Megan and Haley

Also it was a joy to watch him on So You Think You Can Dance this season. We love that show and couldn't believe he was going to sing on that. They had him singing on the commercials for So You Think You Can Dance too.

I taped that! I still watch it on rainy/sunny/cloudy days. It was so great to see him on American TV! :blush-anim-cl:

Welcome to the fan club, by the way. :arf2:

The commercial we saw tonight was for NBC previews. The new shows are premiring next week like Heros and The Office. So they we showing clips of the shows and the song in the background was MIKA singing LOVE TODAY!!!

Ok well thanks, I'll be watching for it now haha

I remember seeing the cell phone commercials with Love Today...and that was before my big obsession! I haven't seen that one yet, but I got excited when I saw the cover of LICM on an iPhone commercial...

Also, I remember Grace Kelly was at the end of a preview for that Chuck and Larry movie...I nearly screamed in the theater!

I remember seeing the cell phone commercials with Love Today...and that was before my big obsession! I haven't seen that one yet, but I got excited when I saw the cover of LICM on an iPhone commercial...

Also, I remember Grace Kelly was at the end of a preview for that Chuck and Larry movie...I nearly screamed in the theater!

This is totally random, but referring to your signature, did Mika really say you were geniuses?

Hello all!!!!! Me and my sister were watching television tonight in the u.s. and the new NBC shows are coming next week so NBC has a commercial for the previews and guess whose voice was in the background??????????

MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Singing LOVE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We couldn't believe it!!!! It was so great to hear him. I got butterfiles in my stomach. We remember when he sang on another commercial earlier this year for a cell phone comercial and they had him sing LOVE TODAY.

Just thought we would share this with you all and if anyone else in the u.s.a. has heard it?

No, I have not heard it yet. Hopefully soon!!!!!! :biggrin2:

I SAW THAT LAST NIGHT!!!!!! I was SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone was like WHAT, WHAT is the matter, Holly.....

I was like MIKA MIKA MIKA....l-i-s-t-e-n.... LOVE TODAY! They are using Love Today as the song..... OMG. Of course no one else was thrilled, and got REALLY mad at me for screaming- BUT do I care? I think we all know the answer to that!!!!!!! YEAH!!!! I am going to start watching NBC more often.... I just really watch the Biggest Loser! Everybody's gonna Love Today!!!!!:thumb_yello:

Hmmm i wonder if that was it! I was on the comp and my mom was flipping through and i heard doomdadadidadidoom and i ran to the tv but it had ended, so i didn't know what add it was for :( we get the american channels and i've never seen the other adds :( so just hearing that itty bit made my day!

We also remember Grace Kelly playing on the trailers for "I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry". We were really excited then too.:roftl::wub2::roftl:

Love Love

Meyer Twins

Me too! and i borrowed it esp for that and I was so disappointed not to hear him...dumb me ach thought it would be in the movie :blink: :blink: :roftl: