Mika's Ugly Betty promo is free on iTunes!

Carrie

iTunes has freebies from its store. It really helped Sara Bareilles...love her. Now, Mika's promo for Ugly Betty is free on the site...US...don't know about elsewhere. It fills my 19" computer screen, and it is soooo great. :punk: It's 5 AM here EST. I'm up all night because I couldn't sleep. Now, I will never get any rest. :hypo: Excuse me. I must go back to iTunes to watch MY video of Mika...what can I say? :woot_jump: Get this while you can. :plane:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it called the "Ugly Betty Podcast"? Because I don't see the promo stuff on the Canadian itunes. :thumbdown:

You will have a hard time getting it if it's not offered in your country. We had the same thing in the US. It took them way too long to offer Mika from the iTunes Festival. I checked out the iTunes store yesterday. They always offer free songs or videos, and I look at them. This was something I did not expect. Wow! You need to scroll down. It is not listed on the sides, so scroll down and look more at center. I don't know if I can get the link, as I don't need the internet to access iTunes. I will check it out. If I can get a link I will do so.

Can you post the link please for those of us far away...we might as well try to get it!!:blink:

I'm sorry, but I couldn't get a link. It's not under podcasts, but under TV shows. The freebies are directly below "staff favorites." Good luck.