Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

so....hows everyone today?

I had an interesting day....instead of going straight to school this morning...i had to drive my mom to the hospital because she was having intense stomach pains...

my dad works an hour away, so i had to drive her there and sit and wait for him to come so i could go to school...

luckily, everything is fine now...we don't know exactly what it was, but she's feeling better and is home now...

So...top that...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had an interesting day....instead of going straight to school this morning...i had to drive my mom to the hospital because she was having intense stomach pains...

my dad works an hour away, so i had to drive her there and sit and wait for him to come so i could go to school...

luckily, everything is fine now...we don't know exactly what it was, but she's feeling better and is home now...

So...top that...

aw i hope your mom is ok dear!!!

hmm well yeah i cant top that!!

i went to college... struggled to stay awake there.... so i came home and had a nap :naughty: and then went back in later... lol soooo interesting!!!! :roftl:

i had a few interesting encounters with people tho... some good some not so good... and i was kinda upset by one.... but well what can you do!

aw i hope your mom is ok dear!!!

hmm well yeah i cant top that!!

i went to college... struggled to stay awake there.... so i came home and had a nap :naughty: and then went back in later... lol soooo interesting!!!! :roftl:

i had a few interesting encounters with people tho... some good some not so good... and i was kinda upset by one.... but well what can you do!

thanks dearie...

i wish your day could've been better...

I love how i can come on here and get so much love and support...

So...top that...

wow my morning may be quite scary situation similar to yours...lol,

so i was coming outta my parking spot from the condos that my fambam lives in and i looked behind me both ways and then started coming out slowly and halfway out i hear a BAM!!! and i was liek omgosh wtf? what did i hit?????, so then i look behind me and somebody rear ended me! and i was literally shaking and freaked out like no other, i was not able to comprehend what happened and my bumper isnt as bad as i thought it was and i did all that legal stuff so basically i got back in my car started crying because i was so distraught as to the situation and the fact that my airbags didnt deploy and called my dad and cried on my way to school and had people looking at me like i was crazy and i was late to school on top of that:boxed:

so there you go...i was so nervous that when i went out to lunch, i had my friend drive my car for me since i was scared to

but your morning literally seems terrifying, not knowing whats wrong with your mother, i hope she is ok.

wow. all your guyses mornings are so interesting and full of events. Mine is just sooo.... boring. haha

Get driven to school. go to school. go home. do random stuff.

HOw exciting. :bleh:

how is everyone!!!

Im sooo sorry lollipopgirl!!!!! I hope she feels PERFECTLY fine!!! I wouldve been so scared! I hope she's okay and that everythings fine! I'm sure it all will be!

and i hope you and youre cars okay aryap!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

wow. all your guyses mornings are so interesting and full of events. Mine is just sooo.... boring. haha

Get driven to school. go to school. go home. do random stuff.

HOw exciting. :bleh:

how is everyone!!!

Im sooo sorry lollipopgirl!!!!! I hope she feels PERFECTLY fine!!! I wouldve been so scared! I hope she's okay and that everythings fine! I'm sure it all will be!

and i hope you and youre cars okay aryap!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

OMG It's Friday.

Yeah, I just leave my house at 6:30am, arrive at school at 6:40. Uneventful mornings. I'm really sorry to everyone who had a bad morning yesterday :(

OMG guys i LOOOVEEEE my school.

AGAIN they played love today. For waiting music at the beginning of the pep rally. I hear it ALLLL the time at my school!!!!

My school is amazing. Probably the like 6th time my school used it for big events.

LUCKY!!!

barely anyone even knows who Mika is, and if they do, they don't like him!:sneaky2:

OMG guys i LOOOVEEEE my school.

AGAIN they played love today. For waiting music at the beginning of the pep rally. I hear it ALLLL the time at my school!!!!

My school is amazing. Probably the like 6th time my school used it for big events.

LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!

All I hear is rap:thumbdown:

I wonder if we request songs....I'd probably get shot though or something haha, speaking of which our school was sort of on lock down today because there was a shooting or something by my school *rolls eyes* We have a shooting like evrey month haha

awwww! im sorry!

yeah my school like LOVES mika. its amazing!!

I have lotsa friends who love mika. and in most of my classes theres someone who's humming or singing love today haha.

I repeat.....LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

I seriously wish I went to your school. At least I get to share the Mika love

I repeat.....LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

I seriously wish I went to your school. At least I get to share the Mika love

seriously i wish the same, my friends know mika and they always are like, what annoying music, but its not annoying, its an escape that we always need from reality:biggrin2:

lol well HC game TONIGHT! no work all weekend, omgosh this is my LAST hc as a high school student EVURRRR!:shocked: im going to miss these moments in college, BUT i really want the moment of turning the tassel and throwing my cap in the air i.e GRADUATION to come like NOW!

seriously i wish the same, my friends know mika and they always are like, what annoying music, but its not annoying, its an escape that we always need from reality:biggrin2:

lol well HC game TONIGHT! no work all weekend, omgosh this is my LAST hc as a high school student EVURRRR!:shocked: im going to miss these moments in college, BUT i really want the moment of turning the tassel and throwing my cap in the air i.e GRADUATION to come like NOW!

One of my friends is actually mildly obsessed with MIKA!!! now! Haha, I have converted her! Everyone else just thinks I'm crazy for being obsessed...

OOOH have fun at the game!

One of my friends is actually mildly obsessed with MIKA!!! now! Haha, I have converted her! Everyone else just thinks I'm crazy for being obsessed...

OOOH have fun at the game!

Me too! I was listening to lollipop on my ipod, when my friend susan grabbed one of my earphones and listened to it...that night she looked up mika, and the next night she had his album...all thanks to moi...

same here...i'm thought to be crazy...oh well...i love it!:bleh:

Me too! I was listening to lollipop on my ipod, when my friend susan grabbed one of my earphones and listened to it...that night she looked up mika, and the next night she had his album...all thanks to moi...

same here...i'm thought to be crazy...oh well...i love it!:bleh:

I just played my friend the new song today and she was like "Can I download it anywhere?"......she's so gonna become obssesed:naughty:

my school has a stupid no ipods rule...so i only get after school to share...and no one ever wants to hear...tis so sad...

We're allowed to listen to our iPods and play with our phones at lunch and nutrition and I used to be allowed to listen to my music while I ran in PE but my teacher won't let me : [.....it is so hard not to run to anything except the sound of my breathlessness haha

We're allowed to listen to our iPods and play with our phones at lunch and nutrition and I used to be allowed to listen to my music while I ran in PE but my teacher won't let me : [.....it is so hard not to run to anything except the sound of my breathlessness haha

we can't even have them during lunch...we all sneak into the bathrooms then...:naughty: the stinky smelly bathrooms, where the toilet paper is neglected to be filled...

we can't even have them during lunch...we all sneak into the bathrooms then...:naughty: the stinky smelly bathrooms, where the toilet paper is neglected to be filled...

Oh man that sucks hahahaha. Well then you just hide it under your clothes. Put the wire down your back underneath you shirt and then loop the cord around you ear and put you hair over it:naughty: I'm a criminal haha

Oh man that sucks hahahaha. Well then you just hide it under your clothes. Put the wire down your back underneath you shirt and then loop the cord around you ear and put you hair over it:naughty: I'm a criminal haha

Hahaha we can listen to ipods at break and lunch, just not in between classes. But some teachers let us listen to ipods when we finish exams and stuff :D

That's when I get my recommended daily intake of MIKA!!! haha. :roftl: