Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

Pssh no idea. I doubt my sister would ever want to drive me again. She said driving to OC was the worst day of her life hahahhaha. Thats why I need to know if a subway goes down there.

Well, you should walk here...it would take a few days, but whatever hahaha.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha.

well that sucks :thumbdown:

You can take the train to san juan capistrano!! And i can pick you up from the train station there and then we can meet amanda and aryap (sorry, i dont know your name!) and do stuff from there!

where the hell's a train station? hahaahaha

hahaha.

well that sucks :thumbdown:

You can take the train to san juan capistrano!! And i can pick you up from the train station there and then we can meet amanda and aryap (sorry, i dont know your name!) and do stuff from there!

its just arya (pronounced "R"-YA) i hope that makes sense, lol

ummm, train station, now, this friii? are you kidding???? i cant even get out of the city :thumbdown:

OR you could start singing Happy Ending and balloons will carry you through the sky and you will float down to the ground in Orange County.

:shocked: .....I was JUST singing that....

I'm scared. hahhaah.

I would if I could, but I'm afraid one balloon would not do the trick

:shocked: .....I was JUST singing that....

I'm scared. hahhaah.

I would if I could, but I'm afraid one balloon would not do the trick

ooh balloons!

funness...

*goes off to blow some up, loses all her breath doing so and realizes that without helium she's never going to fly...runs off into a corner and cries*:bleh:

hahahahah. that would be amazing if that happened.

well im sure we'll find a way for you to come down here and join the mika insane party

hahahaha.

I want to meet up with y'alls soon, but winter break seems like the only conveniant time.

Hows the fires down there peeps?

The air quality is TERRIBLE! I'm about 20-30 minutes away from one of the fires, and the smoke is being pushed out towards my town. The streets are covered in ash, and it's really hard to breathe.

And the fires are getting worse, but more national help is coming.

I'm wishing for the best :thumb_yello:

The air quality is TERRIBLE! I'm about 20-30 minutes away from one of the fires, and the smoke is being pushed out towards my town. The streets are covered in ash, and it's really hard to breathe.

And the fires are getting worse, but more national help is coming.

I'm wishing for the best :thumb_yello:

wow .. well heres lots of love from the uk for you all .. hope it gets better soon

I heard today that fire crews from Oregan are being sent down

Must be awful