Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

Me too....its on Friday that my mom lets me stay on later than usual...so even though I'm exhausted...it's my obsession that drives me to stay on...I'll go hop over the the mikagasmic thread, then maybe I'll wake up:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Hahahahaha. I love the weekends...I get to stay up til whenever, usually.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't...I have to get off by 11...

that was after mom caught me on here at midnight and she got all angry and kicked me off for a week...

so now, I don't risk uber late nights anymore...:blink:

Is she strict?

yes...very...

like i said, she'd never let me meet you guys...and I'm lucky she even lets me on here...she doesn't really understand...

Oh that sucks. My mom's not strict, but she's not careless. She gets worried easily

My mom's just a little too overprotective...she needs to learn to let go...

Time to go now...goodnight darling!

thats my parents too, they have me home by 9 all the time and i cant go out on weekdays at all unless im at school or studying after school! so yeah...but at least they are oblivious with what i do on the net:biggrin2:

My mom's just a little too overprotective...she needs to learn to let go...

Time to go now...goodnight darling!

Bummer....haha

Goodnight! I shall be leaving soon, but most likely I'll be back.

thats my parents too, they have me home by 9 all the time and i cant go out on weekdays at all unless im at school or studying after school! so yeah...but at least they are oblivious with what i do on the net:biggrin2:

hee hee..they're oblivious to me on here as well...:naughty:

hee hee..they're oblivious to me on here as well...:naughty:

lol, well my parents always tell me not to go onto chat rooms and ish, "those dateline nbc predators are going to be on there!" and im like noooooooo cuz if there were predators on here, they would be talking a buncha sex talk, right? lol

Hiya everyone hows the fires down there , everyone ok?:thumb_yello:

Theyre getting better, thanks for asking!

the ones in LA county are fully contained, but the orange county fires are still going all over the place. They're about 35% contained so far...

They'll probably be over by next Friday, hopefully. :)

how are you freddie?

Theyre getting better, thanks for asking!

the ones in LA county are fully contained, but the orange county fires are still going all over the place. They're about 35% contained so far...

They'll probably be over by next Friday, hopefully. :)

how are you freddie?

You see I just arnie could fix it .. pleased to hear it and everyone is safe :biggrin2:

I feel great thanks , sitting on my hotel bed but going to a party tonight:punk: