Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

How is everyone? I feel like I haven't been on the MFC lately, because I've been so busy with school! I'M SO EXCITED FOR HALLOWEEN!!! I have two costumes; one for school and one for trick-or-treating :D

I can't wait for halloween!:biggrin2:

I'm so excited too!

What are your costumes?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for halloween!:biggrin2:

I'm so excited too!

What are your costumes?

When I go to school, I'm going as a doll. So I'm wearing pink childish clothes and I'll have ribbons in my hair and stuff :biggrin2:

Then for trick-or-treating I'm going as "static cling" so I'm going to stick socks on me...it's random, but whatever.

OH, I want to dress up tomorrow but since I work for the Government, I don't think I could get away with it. Enjoy tomorrow...YAY!!!!

Where is the rain? Send some here. ....please.

Aww...I'm going as Maddie from the Suite Life of Zach and Cody...

hahaha...Amanda, static cling...that's hilarious!:naughty:

I've seen you for the first time now! I love that picture! You have the perfect hairl color/length to be lollipop girl haha

omgosh i thought the same thing, that picture is so cute, and your doggie too:biggrin2:

:( nooo.

Hello everyone!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!! HHOOHOAHAHAAHAH BOO!

so wats up? wats everyone doing tonight?

Heyyy you too! I'm going trick-or-treating with Danielle and I have convinced her to go as Mika hehe. So I''ll be lollipop girl and she'll be Mika:naughty:

What are you doing tonight?

Heyyy you too! I'm going trick-or-treating with Danielle and I have convinced her to go as Mika hehe. So I''ll be lollipop girl and she'll be Mika:naughty:

What are you doing tonight?

:shocked: awesome!!

I am going trick or treating wtih beatriz and her brother and her brother's friend! :biggrin2:

and daniel was a zombie at school today... haha

and he looked sooooo amazingly hot on tuesday.... you have no idea....how are you?

:shocked: awesome!!

I am going trick or treating wtih beatriz and her brother and her brother's friend! :biggrin2:

and daniel was a zombie at school today... haha

and he looked sooooo amazingly hot on tuesday.... you have no idea....how are you?

Wow V.....wow haha. Zombie, how lame haha. What did you go as for Halloween?

I've seen you for the first time now! I love that picture! You have the perfect hairl color/length to be lollipop girl haha

omgosh i thought the same thing, that picture is so cute, and your doggie too:biggrin2:

aww...thanks:blush-anim-cl:

that was me in july...and my hair is now about chin length, when i curl it under, it looks very lollipop girl-ish! and thats my natural color too!

I'm glad everyone's halloween is going well, unfortunately im not trick or treating...:thumbdown:

aww...thanks:blush-anim-cl:

that was me in july...and my hair is now about chin length, when i curl it under, it looks very lollipop girl-ish! and thats my natural color too!

I'm glad everyone's halloween is going well, unfortunately im not trick or treating...:thumbdown:

im with you on not trick or treating, BUT my mom did bring candy and surprisingly nobody came this year so i do get candy:biggrin2:

now i must go do some hw, but first ill go over to look at mikagasmic pics :)

im with you on not trick or treating, BUT my mom did bring candy and surprisingly nobody came this year so i do get candy:biggrin2:

now i must go do some hw, but first ill go over to look at mikagasmic pics :)

well, candy is good no matter how you get it...:bleh:

and of course Mika pics are more important than homework!:wink2:

luckyy!! :bleh:

i DONT HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!! :bleh:

so your halloween was fun?! yay im glad!! Lotsa CANDYY!!

How are you?

Yeah I went shoppin todayyyy at south coast!

Yessss it was fun, I got lotsssss of candy!!!

I'm ok. Kinda tired after staying up late and shopping ahahaha.

How was your Halloween?