Mikagasmic Pics - Part 3

artsyfartsy17

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you've met him? :shocked: you are SO lucky!!

yeah, in boston. he was sooo amazing. and he was wearing that shirt that has a tutle on it and says "WTF?" and i said to my friend "look meghan! it's the WTF shirt!"and we squealed and then i looked at him and he was looking at me and smiling! my heart dropped and started beating wicked fast!!!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: and i probably looked like an idiot too. hahaha :blush-an im-cl:

Only 8 inches? Lucky. :roftl: He was about a foot taller than me. :D My head only came to half-way up his upper arm. :roftl:

hahahahahha. yeah... i'm like 5'5 or 5'6 so.. .he's.... 6'2 6'3? that like nevermind, maybe he's a foot taller. hahahaha. i didn't do the math before. :roftl: :roftl:

i can barely see his pupils:roftl: just the white stuff...which is tres eery

i LOVE it!!!! he looks so scary!!! :wub2: don't think i'm a huge freak but... i always find murderers or cereal killers on tv shows really attractive and i really have NO clue why but it's not like they're actually killing people ok perhaps i should have just kept that to myself :naughty:

i LOVE it!!!! he looks so scary!!! :wub2: don't think i'm a huge freak but... i always find murderers or cereal killers on tv shows really attractive and i really have NO clue why but it's not like they're actually killing people ok perhaps i should have just kept that to myself :naughty:

hahahahaha! no, i think you probably like them cuz they seem dangerous? yeah, i know what you mean. :naughty:

:shocked: I find the good guys, attractive, the nerds, the skinny ones, ya know. Well only nerd in this case is the guy from john tucker must die...the brother of john. I thought he was hotter than john

yes he was! omg! that guy looked sooo much like mika!

bluemika.jpg

New10.jpg

yes he was! omg! that guy looked sooo much like mika!

bluemika.jpg

New10.jpg

i think i've seen too many pictures and videos of mika to think that anyone looks like mika.. but that's the closest comparison i've seen

unless your just talking about the level of gorgeousness because then the young johnny depp is reallly close to mika's gorgeousness :wub2:

is gorgeousness a word?

i think i've seen too many pictures and videos of mika to think that anyone looks like mika.. but that's the closest comparison i've seen

unless your just talking about the level of gorgeousness because then the young johnny depp is reallly close to mika's gorgeousness :wub2:

is gorgeousness a word?

hahahahaaha. yeah, it's the way they're looking too, like off to the side. hahah when one tries to describe mika, anything can be a word. :roftl::roftl:

yeah that's probably it.. i like them bad to the bone :cool: lol

hahahaha!!:naughty: